The game that seems to be dividing a fourm, so far all I can see is lay this and lock that. I have deicied to provide an write up for some people who are still on the fence.

Lets start with the on fire Red Head.(Dalton)
Avg, 2 Tds and 1 INT per game he has most defiantly started the season better then he ever has. Coming of 4 straight wins and averaging 345 yards on the road he will be hard to miss tonight. Ignoring the cruising win they has over the jets the bangles have had to come from behind on the road in 2 consecutive weeks in matches I would describe as gritty dog fights.

ALTHOUGH who have they beaten?

Sure they did GB and NE at home but they have had no real opponents on the road. Which is why I can see some merit for people arguing for Miami.

Last 2 Road game stats:

Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck

26 40 65.0 337 8.4 3 1 3
24 34 70.6 372 10.9 3 0 1

They have showed they have a lot of character and that they win on the road against mid strength teams

Now lets look at the Dolphins

This team has a great fan base no question but this has the feel for the Miami fans as the Buffalo game all over again remember how that game was meant to stop their losing streak and get things back on track. Granted @ Sunlife they are a bit stronger but with Tannehill averaging only 252 yards and just not being able to throw those deep accurate passes when needed it will be hard to the fins to overcome this huge obstacle that is the Cincinnati Bangle.

Tannehill is averaging 4.7 sacks per game....

Just looking at the QBs not doing a massive in-depth write up

Worth noting Miami have lost their last 4 while Cin has won their last 4.

Ok final thoughts...

Dalton is in the prime of his QB life highest numbers hes ever records and hes getting the support from a well formed defence who seem to be making a run at the playoffs.

Miami has completely fallen apart, although they opposition has be tough BAL, NE and NO I can not see Miami doing it tonight.

Bengals -3 is a gift Thank me later.

Leaning over 43...