dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

yeah guys no write up just the winner I love this bet mint gov mint to the bank
    CINNY under 43

dilaudid8

we have been killing it in hockey unreal

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

All over the under with u!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

best play in the gm imo...gov mints baby

hockey ay? where you post that? gonna go out on a limb and assume hockey forum, lol.. i never check those dammit. i dunno why but besides kinda following the blues and betting them every once in a while for action ive never been able to keep myself interested in hockey to cap it and unlike sports like college hoops, i dont know any type of numbers or metrics to use to be able to bet it w/o actually following it.. college hoops i dont need to know a player as it mostly numbers, hockey i dont know the numbers i should be looking at or if there are any?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

yesterday you posted cinci +3

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    yesterday you posted cinci +3
    he mistakenly posted it in the nfl forum as it was the college gm he was playing..

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    he mistakenly posted it in the nfl forum as it was the college gm he was playing..
    bank ty my brother yeah I have been posting the NHL picks in the CTG forum. I should have said go to CTG sorry guys it's to hard to post at all 4 sports sites CTG/COVERS/PRE GAME/SBR. because CTG is the 1 site that I post if I have time I post at the other sites. but yeah bank I have been real lucky at hockey the last 3 years .at wager tracker .com I came in the top 5/ 3 years in a row and 2 years ago I came in 1 place and won the hockey contest and 500 but the MF crooks still did not pay

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    bank ty my brother yeah I have been posting the NHL picks in the CTG forum. I should have said go to CTG sorry guys it's to hard to post at all 4 sports sites CTG/COVERS/PRE GAME/SBR. because CTG is the 1 site that I post if I have time I post at the other sites. but yeah bank I have been real lucky at hockey the last 3 years .at wager tracker .com I came in the top 5/ 3 years in a row and 2 years ago I came in 1 place and won the hockey contest and 500 but the MF crooks still did not pay
    right on bro,, no worries where ya post it, i never check the hockey forums anywhere , ill start taking a look tho, you know i like ctg, lot of better things about that place than here, mainly the fact mostly all good guys and not a bunch of retarded non-contributing shit trolls. here i like cause while i could live without retards i do like more traffic as makes for more ppl to find to discuss gms with.. top 5 3 years in a row? damn bro, nice..

dilaudid8

bank ty I was just lucky but I no what you mean I like it here at sbr. but at CTG no retards like you said if you lose nobody there to bash you . I don't think there is anyone under 21 years old at CTG i'm sure there is but I have not seen one

dilaudid8

joco I hope this game goes under I think if miami has a chance of winning this game there D will have to play good I hope

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

I wish I'd trusted my instincts and taken o40 at release Sunday. Took a blocked field goal for the dolphins to tie their other outlier of 17 last week, they're pretty consistent putting up 20-24 points. Maybe Bengals defense can shake them from that as well, but I think that's the worry for the over. I do prolly make the number 42 on the short week, so I can't disagree with you completely, but it doesn't seem a sure thing to me.

dilaudid8

Nole the last 6 Thursdays game s has gone over I think this game will go under bol

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Rip cinci/miami under bettors

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

dilaudid, thanks for the clarification. i have not been following / don't bet on ncaaf for the most part. gl tonight, i follow your threads.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    Rip cinci/miami under bettors
    U are a joke. U seriously graduated college and go around acting like this? U sound like u still in high school at best ..

dilaudid8

bank like you said about this place SBR a lot of kids here. it's unreal there already bashing even before the game starts like you said only kids talk like that unreal

2daBank

bank like you said about this place SBR a lot of kids here. it's unreal there already bashing even before the game starts like you said only kids talk like that unreal
    that pussy does it non stop while he post shit locks like tonight his "lock" was cincy and over, lmfao.. now he wont be seen till sunday with more bs locks and trolling around disrespecting a guy like you who been posting winners since he was in fukkin diapers..

2daBank

awesome way to hit it brother, you deserved it, glad it ended that way!!

now that disrespectful sack of trash outta come in here and say nice call but he will be a ghost till sunday cause that how the little bitch named JM17 rolls, like a punk..

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

U are a joke. U seriously graduated college and go around acting like this? U sound like u still in high school at best ..
    You're an angry man, 2dabank. Good job OP.

dilaudid8

bank good morning ty my brother yeah that's the bad thing about sbr. to many kids posting and don't know what there talking about. just talking shit and bashing and when they lose like you said he won't be found until the weekend. covers has the same problem pre game not as bad but there still there. CTG does not put up with bashing it's crazy because when someones loses money thy feel bad as is. they don't need some fool to come into there thread and start talking shit just kids. bank we will get the bad guy this weekend the bookmaker to the bank mint gov mint

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    dilaudid, thanks for the clarification. i have not been following / don't bet on ncaaf for the most part. gl tonight, i follow your threads.
    no problem bol this week

dilaudid8

guys i'm not a b ball better at all this could be my only b ball bet of the year. Detroit has big time problems when playing MEMPHIS. MEMPHIS has beaten DETROIT the last 7 games in a row all by double digits the bet MEMPHIS-7.5 bol my brother's

dilaudid8

DALLAS+6.5 in b ball

dilaudid8

today I love this bet I have waiting for this game my fav bet PITT+7 and the ML it has to be great pitt will win this game outright to the bank mint gov mint

2daBank

really like pit as well, should be a real bang it out grinding type gm.. 7 points seems like a ton for this gm..

dilaudid8

really like pit as well, should be a real bang it out grinding type gm.. 7 points seems like a ton for this gm..
    yeah that line went pitt+6

dilaudid8

thank god I got it at 7

dilaudid8

BUFFALO +5 very hard place to win at

2daBank

BUFFALO +5 very hard place to win at
    it getting hard to leave this one alone for me as well.. seems strange line going up, i thought it was common knowledge bout bills qb situation.. hell the ml at +200 or better tempting, bills should be able to run the ball and their d is solid enough..

dilaudid8

bank I agree with you I think buffalo wins this game or a real close game a field goal

dilaudid8

wrong bet NE was to good
    HOUSTON P bol