rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Stay off those SAINTS GOOF! don't cool my team down! Jet's are the upset squad of the year!

Saints to the BOWL!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Stay off those SAINTS GOOF! don't cool my team down! Jet's are the upset squad of the year!

Saints to the BOWL!
    they gotta get homefield then they be tough, even still their run d a issue, with way pack are rushing the ball i think they could beat saints anywhere..sea has issues at both tackles but again if they get homefield they be a incredibly tough out, and dont sleep on a team you guys still gotta play twice (and it aint atl).. i think aints prob win but i think we talking bout a gm brees is gonna have to put up a drive in the end to either win it or ice it as it should be closer than most expect..

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    some of you pros are funny you need a safety from Miami in ot to save your asses get the miracle & show up to brag. The great Miami pass D gave up 338 yds wow they are fantastic. congrats on winning your bets.
    The yardage stat is skewed because of the number of attempts (53) needed to reach it

6.3 yards per passing attempt is horrific from an offensive standpoint

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    The yardage stat is skewed because of the number of attempts (53) needed to reach it

6.3 yards per passing attempt is horrific from an offensive standpoint
    the 53 comes from being down & the game going to ot it's also a 60% comp rate --look believe whatever you want but mia's D is in bottom 3rd league & after the win both their units are ranked even lower.I know you were on the under congrats-what bugged me are the guys(mia & under backers) in here acting like the under & the game were never in doubt when they were pretty lucky to win either

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quit complaining about Miami. If they're defense sucks so bad, then why did Cincinn score 10 less than their average? They should have blown the door off the Dolphins right?

Admit it, the Bengals barely showed up for that game.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Guys only been here a month and already buried himself

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

if you check my history, i have a winning record with my thread posted picks

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

yeah I'm so buried. i'm going to miss those 2 units so dearly.

First 1234