JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    20 points dipshit,, how many rushing attempts by both teams bitch? how many turnovers? how many sacks, keep rating teams defense based off yards allowed, cincy was fukkin lucky to even be in gm, learn to cap a gm instead of tailing a clown... i didnt need shit, my thread had the winner all along, 1st half under and fish and under 49 teased never in doubt, take notes pussy..
    teasing pus,sy b,itch. Anybody can win teasers. I win 90% of them.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    I had Miami I was willing to lose the under... Shouldn't have been close and wtf does pro have to do with anything OP started a thread on both huge public sides thinking he was gonna win and we said ud be lucky to split which he didn't do that is the point of this
    na, the point is the OP a loudmouth fukkin pussy who goes in guys threds i respect shitting on them before gms with absolutely no clue what he talking about and if he hits in in there acting like im acting now in this bitches thread, if he loses he gone for couple days to come back with more "locks"..dude isnt worth the air he bets..

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    Then I guess u coulda used one tonight

2daBank

i saw the one you posted, it lost faggit..

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

oopps 22-20 fish where is my refund i know where you live

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Then I guess u coulda used one tonight

prob plays 13 point 4 teamers and hits bout 53% paying -140 and thinks he on top

JM17

na, the point is the OP a loudmouth fukkin pussy who goes in guys threds i respect shitting on them before gms with absolutely no clue what he talking about and if he hits in in there acting like im acting now in this bitches thread, if he loses he gone for couple days to come back with more "locks"..dude isnt worth the air he bets..
    Please paste all the lock threads I have made, cuz your exagirating you 30 thou posting degenerate. Probably buy your pills from p.ussy teasers. This was a rare loss that I posted.

if i tease i do 6-7 pt teasers and i hardly lose them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    in a dumpster, he sits outside starbucks to use the free wi-fi..

2daBank

Please paste all the lock threads I have made. This was a rare loss that I posted.
    funny you say that every week.. one week you said and i quote "i didnt miss, oh i forgot about that teaser you gonna count that against me".. lmfao...you a fukkin clown.. go find your own threads bitch im done with you..

finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

JM17 seal of approval.............MY ASSSS..........stop capping games moron...........whats ur next pick so i can fade u

JM17

funny you say that every week.. one week you said and i quote "i didnt miss, oh i forgot about that teaser you gonna count that against me".. lmfao...you a fukkin clown.. go find your own threads bitch im done with you..
    that was a parlay bud. i remember that post.

JM17

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    tail at your own risk bro, i aint refunding SHIT

2daBank

while you at it prove me wrong and be a man, go apologize for the disrespectful way you acted in my man D8's thread before the gm, we both know your pussy ass be back there with that "i told u so shit" if the under didnt hit, so prove you not a total pussy and tell the man nice call seeing how he been really posting winners since your punk ass was in diapers.. but you wont do it cause you a snot nose little pussy..

2daBank

that was a parlay bud. i remember that post.
    ml chalk too..

JM17

who the penetrate is d8

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Remember, this is the same guy who would whine when people weren't replying in his thread

Careful what you wish for
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave etothep 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

best bet from the best baby

dilaudid8

im sure you will find you rno substance punk comment about how the under is dead before the gm started with nothing more cause you think you so great no need to elaborate..that man has been posting winners in every sport across multiple forums for years and you think you have the right to act like a punk cause it safe on net, at least say nice call when you know god damn well you be telling him how right you were if you lucked into the over part of this bet.. like i said prove me wrong, but you cant cause you a punk, seen a million of you over the years, you come and go, create new ips and try again..

JM17

LOL. Fade my next picks then bitches. But considering I win around 70% of my posted picks the odds aren't in your favor.

JM17

I'll start now. Saints -6, which I locked earlier this week. Please fade me.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Well most ppl that actually do math and cap games don't fade so that's not gonna happen.... U should try it.... What was it u said RIP Miami and Under backers???

2daBank

I'll start now. Saints -6, which I locked earlier this week. Please fade me.
    again why the fukk would i fade you? you nobody and unlike these dipshit hoes (namely freakydave) i dont tail or fade anyone i cap gms,, funny tho cause wouldnt ya know i like jets, just hoping lames like you push the line to +7..books gonna wax suckers this week..

2daBank

let me help ya out since capping isnt really part of your style.. cause after all if ya act right most will tell ya im a pretty good dude and try to help anyone i can and just offer a different point of view, i dont pound my chest and post locks cause i been doing this for over 15 years and only kids think anything a lock or that the ball cant bounce both ways but here's a start on that saints/jets gm..

1st off saints away from home not nearly as scary, secondly while i like saints passing defense their run d is soft based on the schemes they use to get after and confuse qbs so you can beat them at the point of attack, expect jets to pound the rock down their throat 50 times and at least a buck fifty if not 200 yards. the key to that obviously is whether or not jets d can limit saints early to let the offense get the run gm going, i believe they can and will have the added help of a windy, chilly day in the meadowlands, not to mention when a rex ryan d comes off a ass whipping like they took vs cincy you can better believe you will see a better effort this week, i worry a little about geno vs the multiple looks saints throw at qbs but rex outta be able to prepare him as well as anyone as he understands his brothers defense, not to mention passing gets a lot easier when you beating the hell out of a team up front.. this gm will be competative and jets could even win.. i think it crazy to lay more tha 4 as that what i made line but ill happily wait for ya'll to push it up cause god knows there just NO WAY the lowly jets who just got whipped by cincy can play with the awesome saints, lmao.. we shall see..

JM17

again why the fukk would i fade you? you nobody and unlike these dipshit hoes (namely freakydave) i dont tail or fade anyone i cap gms,, funny tho cause wouldnt ya know i like jets, just hoping lames like you push the line to +7..books gonna wax suckers this week..
    I sense a lot of anger from you. Did you forget to pop your happy pills? I'm not big into caping because i think most of that info is already built in the lines.

EDIT: I'm sure you are a decent guy, i just got mad cuz of all the guys including yourself flaming me for a bad pick

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Wow another internet tough guy--don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.Miami pass d is crap

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

GUARANTEE THIS PARLAY CASHES:
    BENGALS -3
    OVER 43

This bet has received the official JM17 seal of approval. Don't fade me bro. On the other hand, trail me for days.

AHHHH NO.
    Points Awarded:

Luv2Play2 gave pulledclear 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingDF gave pulledclear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    some of you pros are funny you need a safety from Miami in ot to save your asses get the miracle & show up to brag. The great Miami pass D gave up 338 yds wow they are fantastic. congrats on winning your bets.

What a dck head!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    What a dck head!
    like you say brother,, cant fix stupid..

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just a game guys... jeez.

2daBank

Wow another internet tough guy--don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.Miami pass d is crap
    im pretty much tough on the net, on the street, in your fukkin front yard, weak ass pussy packer homer and hold no weight round here,, you aint ever said anyting worth a penetrate on this forum i wouldnt expect that to change now,,, how many sacks did phins have? how mnay picks? you dont know shit about fb..

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    AHHHH NO.
    JM ,HERE IS SOME1 ELSE YOU COULD LEARN FROM !!

JM17

im pretty much tough on the net, on the street, in your fukkin front yard, weak ass pussy packer homer and hold no weight round here,, you aint ever said anyting worth a penetrate on this forum i wouldnt expect that to change now,,, how many sacks did phins have? how mnay picks? you dont know shit about fb..
    why are you still angry?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

like I said don't break your arm- congrats on your win

2daBank

I sense a lot of anger from you. Did you forget to pop your happy pills? I'm not big into caping because i think most of that info is already built in the lines.

EDIT: I'm sure you are a decent guy, i just got mad cuz of all the guys including yourself flaming me for a bad pick
    if you havnt noticed yo have a habit of jumping in threads of cats i respect and doing the same, typically not my style as i almost never come back after a win or loss unless i disagreed and was wrong i will come back to give props, but i will always have a point of view with it,, this whole it a lock, thank me later, never to late to get on right side cause i said so isnt worth a fukk, you seem like you could be ok but there no reason for the tout speal unless you hoping to get hot and become one.. feel free to drop nby my thread sometime, no bs at all, just the only reasonable ppl on this forum discussing plays in a respectful manner.. far as anger? at times, usually take most it out in the gym, could do w/o disrespectful bs tho so yea might as well dish it out when ppl are assholes... everyone who knows me in real life knows im the best friend they could have but if they fukk me or slight me , or do whatever i take as being wronged they in for hell cause i am a ignorant, vindictive, dont give a fukk, mean SOB when i go into defensive mode.. now you know a little bout me, but i mean not that angry after all i post a ton of smiley faces
    Points Awarded:

JM17 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

like I said don't break your arm- congrats on your win
    wins and losses come and go, it the nfl.. not the point at all..

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

It's all good 2daBank. The guys just pissed off cause he showed his ass. Typical noob who hasn't learned his lesson around here yet. He's been on the forum for 2 months. Most of the folks around here are losing betters. They post on the forum and brag about locks because it makes them feel better about their losses.

The OP got what he deserved. He should have known better than to be bragging about his pick when it was such a HUGE public play. Now he's doing it again with the Saints.....lol.

First 1234 Last