dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

good morning the bets
    CINNY-3

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

interesting gm,, cincy is on fire which i luv as i made a nice little sb future bet on them at 1st of year, dont think they winning sb just hoping this the year they can win one playoff gm and then i can start to hedge and profit. theoretically anyways...fish really blew a chance to beat pats last week, their rushing d can be had so i think geo and law firm outta do work for sure..im still not a huge believer in that ginger qb cincy has, i gotta look at whether i think him and the oline can handle the schemes and pressure phins are very good at throwing at opposing qbs. on other side really not sure what if anything mia can get done on offense? their run gm isnt that good and while it been better that was against a pats d anyone can gash up the middle right now and a bills team that struggles against the run as well, this def be the week if they have really figured something out with the mix of thomas and millar? i thought for years out of college thomas could be a good nfl back but until recently he ran like a bitch, something seems to have clicked for him as he running way harder than i have seen him before, cincy run d a whole different animal tho.. my 1st thought is i think under worth looking at but it prob be really hard to make a strong case for phins, im gonna really try to do just that when i cap this gm later but not sure if ill be able to...

tough deal with that teaser bro, was hoping atl could get within 10 for you with some garbage time but damn picks were a killer.. then det doing what i feared and everyone laying the points lost and everyone on dal ml lost, books love stupid gms like that..

gettem back this week and get us those gov mints baby!!

dilaudid8

bank I went into he wrong thread cinny in college -3

dilaudid8

sorry guy's I went into the wrong thread I like cinny-3 in college

dilaudid8

forget about cinny in pro-3