Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Strong Trend Play 20-5-1 since 2000

Play any Non-conference favorite off a bye

20-5-1 ats since 2000

Tennessee @ St. Louis

Love this one....St. Louis just battled their a$$ off last night with no reward and now they're on a short week vs a rested opponent w/their QB back. Tenn is 3-2 SU with Locker...their only losses are to SF and @ Houston earlier this year in OT. Tenn is healthier, rested, and with a huge QB advantage.

Fred The Hammer

San Diego will probably qualify too....already -1 in some places @ Washington and it will prob go up since RG2.5 got squashed in Denver and SD's won 2 in a row. It doesn't look nearly as good as Tenn though to me.

slimschadey17
    slimschadey17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

I also read somewhere about how teams who play the Seahawks previous week tend to lose or fail to cover, I'll look the exact stat up though

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

You get this from phil Steele
    Line appears to be headed down so wait till the drop and bet tenny if you like them

charlieg70
    charlieg70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I like it hammer

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Here is my only hesitation. Tennessee fired Jeff Fisher, Rams coach. Rams may come out of Seattle game with confidence even though they lost. If players rally around Fisher, and it appears they respect him, you may get another feisty effort out of the Rams. Rams appear to be a very physical, young team. Young teams tend to be able to forget last week better than veterans. Love the trend angle, but most likely will pass and root for you.

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Tenn has covered every Away game this yr.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Here is my only hesitation. Tennessee fired Jeff Fisher, Rams coach. Rams may come out of Seattle game with confidence even though they lost. If players rally around Fisher, and it appears they respect him, you may get another feisty effort out of the Rams. Rams appear to be a very physical, young team. Young teams tend to be able to forget last week better than veterans. Love the trend angle, but most likely will pass and root for you.

The Rams have alot of speed on defense but they can be pushed around w/the running game. I don't know what the hell Seattle was doing the other night....Lynch barely got the ball?

Got this from ESPN:

Even after shutting down the Seahawks' ground game Monday night, the Rams are still allowing the fifth-most fantasy points to opposing running backs this year. Johnson had his most productive outing this season before last week's bye, and that was against a much more fearsome 49ers defense. Considering Johnson has averaged 4.6 yards per carry with 13 touchdowns in 16 career games on turf, expect him to shine brightly at the Edward Jones Dome on Sunday

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I will root for you Hammer. Just going to look elsewhere for a W.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quoting fantasy football predictions...

Cmon son...

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Play any Non-conference favorite off a bye

20-5-1 ats since 2000

Tennessee @ St. Louis

Love this one....St. Louis just battled their a$$ off last night with no reward and now they're on a short week vs a rested opponent w/their QB back. Tenn is 3-2 SU with Locker...their only losses are to SF and @ Houston earlier this year in OT. Tenn is healthier, rested, and with a huge QB advantage.
    good luck!

but! not is quartrback the jake locker! have the carefuls.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Quoting fantasy football predictions...

Cmon son...
    The point was that Chris Johnson should be a factor unlike most of their games this year....sorry you missed that.