frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I Like Da Pats -10.5 vs the Phins

Going with the Patriots here. Without 2 kickoff return TD's by Ted Ginn and a Fumble return TD Jason Taylor, that Jets game wouldn't even be close. The Jets would had destroy the phins. The point here is, the Phins can't stop anyone if their life depended on it.

Brady and the Patriots receiving corp looks like they're finally gelling. Looking to see him shred this dolphins defense to pieces. The phins wildcat and attempt at clock management might be irrevelant in this game, because they'll probably be down alot by half time and force to pass.

AL BoTz
    AL BoTz's Avatar Become A Pro!

me too gl

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

u forget the dolphins beat the pats almost every year once..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im on this also frost..bought hook last nite so ne-10. sure will also bet it w my local sure it b 10.5 mabey 11 anything under 14 should be fine. pats off by week wildcrap gets held in check and like u mentioned sanchez garbage ass lit mia secondary up brady and co should have a field day

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I am with you here....why?

How good is Belichick off of a bye? I did some research to find that his teams have beaten opponents by 15ppg....take into account the "gimmicky" offense Miami runs and their lack of a passing attack leaves me to believe that NE covers somewhere in the area of 31-13....GL.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

These two teams are on different levels, so that much I agree. The Dolphins are a young team struggling for mediocrity right now, getting there mostly with gimmicks. The Pats are an elite team, period. The only thing that bugs me is the division Rivalry aspect of this game. Even so, the Pats should be able to take care of business this particular weekend. The clincher for me is that the Dolphins experience at QB is a recipe for disaster against Belichick, who will make Henne look like a bigger joke than he already is. Plus, people have figured out how to deal with the wildcat, so unless the Dolphins can invent a new gimmick, this one should be a sick blowout.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the Pats as well. This team is just too good. GL

nchi
    nchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

slacker makes an excellent point. The division rivalry always gets the fins pumped and they have to hear day in and day out on espn about how bad they are. They always play the pats tough. I am going to stay away from this one. BOL to you guys.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As a pats fan I am going to stay away as well. I used to get burned by plays pats vs dolphins. It will be a good game either way and fins tend to always have some new shit to try. Good luck though I want a blow out from pats

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you realise Miami always plays the Pats tough??

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Patriots 38, Dolphins 17

mikemac21
    mikemac21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Go pats!