KillthaBook
    KillthaBook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

2 plays tonight MNF

First post here, been reading for a few years now and I'd thought I'd get in on some action. Just took another envelope off my bookie this year so I'm doin pretty well. Starting fresh so let's see how this goes.

Sea TT over 27 1/2 1 unit (-110)
    Marshawn Lynch over 99 1/2 1 unit (-115)

Rams decent against the pass but bottom 3 against the run. Had a long rest week, put up 91 to a stout Cardinals D, and has an opportunity here to rack up a lot of points for his supporters.
    Last rushers vs Rams D-

Arian Foster put up 141
    MJD 70
    Frank Gore 151
    Demarco Murray 171
    Jason Snelling 9.5 ( which helps the numbers of a horrible run D)
    Mendenhall/Smith split carries for 98 yes between them

I see a heavy dose of run game with Seattle looking to quickly dominate a bad team, and take them out early. The threat of Russel Wilson and a great play action game will force an honest defense and if they do over commit early and keep the game close. He should be able to rack up yds in the 2 nd half. Two things hurt this bet, of course an injury, or a complete blowout by the 3q which might force Carroll to use him sparingly in the 2 nd half. But Lynchs passion to stay in the game and durability add value to this bet.

Sea TT over 27 1/2

My write up on Lynchs performance alone makes me like this bet. I see him with 2 tds in this game. Add good field position provided by a stout defense against an offense that has underperformed and I see a couple more TDs from Wilson running or passing. If the rams put up some points it will force Sea to stay aggressive, and Seattle has the capability of SF vs Jax if their offense is firing on all cylinders.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

From Rotoworld:

Marshawn Lynch's last four stat lines against the Rams: 18-100; 20-118-1; 23-115-1; 27-88-1.

KillthaBook

Wow, my write up was garbage... Had to hedge with

Boston to win 1 unit ( +100), right after they tied it up
    Sea Live ML 2 units (-600), when score was 7-3

Hope I break even

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by KillthaBook View Post
    Wow, my write up was garbage... Had to hedge with

Boston to win 1 unit ( +100), right after they tied it up
    Sea Live ML 2 units (-600), when score was 7-3

Hope I break even
    How do you break even betting 2 units on a line juiced at 600? you'll take a small loss at best.

KillthaBook

U are right, I will lose at least my juice. I don't consider that a loss... Cost of playing sometimes