Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Case Keenum to start next Sunday Night against the Colts............

The Texans are a small home dog in this one but I think Keenum gives them a fresh start and a good chance for the win. Probably the best decision Kubiak has made in a long time.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Keenum is good but I am very impressed with Colts secondary. Foster and Tate are both banged up.

I think the better team wins in this divisional matchup. I think the line should be a 2 possession game like 7.5 9.5 etc on neutral turf. The colts are playing great, Luck is playing great, Houston played on the road against the Chiefs, other than that they have been terrible. And they are never good in primetime...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

I think Houston pulls off the small upset next week. Keenum had the bye to really digest the idea of starting and the coaches probably tweaked the gameplan to suit his skill set. Texans are at home and this will be Luck's first full game without Wayne at WR.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

i understand the situational aspect , but I dont have enough faith in their defense, now without Cushing, or their coaching staff to have them ready to play.

Despite keenum being an upgrade, I think there on a down ward spiral that could result in firing of kubiak. The colts coming off a bye too...

I think Luck and the colts are in a groove, but there for real.

Every aspect of "football" leads me to think Indy is EASY money here.

Got burned last time, taking them vs san diego. But san diego is very capable, especially at home. I think texans are done for this year...