booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

New Orleans -5 vs Jets

Saw this line for Sunday. I already jump on it.

NO -5 2unit.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel you on this one brotha, its at -5.5 for me im thinking about taking it right now
    jets are overrated, i see saints taking this with no problems

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

This game will be a public bloodbath. Too many 1 week memories amongst nfl gamblers

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I see the Jets covering this one. Saints play too close on away games.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I feel like the public is gonna swoop in over the week and bet NO after the Jets looked horrible on Sunday. I think they move the line up to +6.5 or +7 by Sunday. That's probably when the sharps in Vegas will wait to pounce on it.

Jets have a typically good defense, but my Saints still win 27-20 or so because of overall QB play. Just my prediction. Who Dat

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    I feel like the public is gonna swoop in over the week and bet NO after the Jets looked horrible on Sunday. I think they move the line up to +6.5 or +7 by Sunday. That's probably when the sharps in Vegas will wait to pounce on it.

Jets have a typically good defense, but my Saints still win 27-20 or so because of overall QB play. Just my prediction. Who Dat
    ill be all over jets if i can get a td, hopefully it happens..they should gash saints in the rushing gm,. little worried bout all the looks aints give qbs cause who knows if geno can handle but the fact rex knows hs brother outta help the kid get a dose of what he will see in practice..

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ill be all over jets if i can get a td, hopefully it happens..they should gash saints in the rushing gm,. little worried bout all the looks aints give qbs cause who knows if geno can handle but the fact rex knows hs brother outta help the kid get a dose of what he will see in practice..
    I'm a Saints fan and I'm with you on this.If it goes to a TD, Im going to play 5 units on the Jets. The only thing hat scares me is we play the Cowturds next week. IF for some ungodly reason we cover this week, Dallas will Definitely cover next week in the Dome. Theyre a cover monster this yr. I may play them this week as well.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

wow, thanks for the heads up. ON THIS

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    Saw this line for Sunday. I already jump on it.

NO -5 2unit.
    Sunday night I checked the line on this game thinking it's at least - 6. It opened at - 3.5. Now who in their right mind wouldn't pound this low line up? I'm thinking trap. This is Tampa and new England all over again. Close game where Saints squeak it out in the end or lose outright

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

people are over thinking this game far to much, anything -6.5 under take it...
    jets are not a good team, just because they always play the patriots close doesnt mean they can beat other elite teams.... even at home they wont have enough firepower to keep up with the saints

booksbroker

NO have a solid defense, and I don't think anyone can doubt their offense.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    NO have a solid defense, and I don't think anyone can doubt their offense.
    pass defense yes, run d is well below avg and jets can pound the hell out of the rock..

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Rex Ryan vs Rob Ryan. The defenses will show up in this game so the under is probably a good bet. Each Ryan will want to show up the other one. Saints arent stomping a mudhole in the Jets with Dallas on deck in the Dome.

booksbroker

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post

I don't even think about the bad game Jets have. But I seeing saints win by atleast 10+ here.