Goodluck
    Wish i had some luck
    Goodluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3793

Is NFL the hardest sport to bet on? Yet the best to watch?

Not sure if everyone feels this way. But i love betting and watching the NFL, but i feel like its ALOT harder to win in this sport oppose to any other.

I'm not sure how, and i don't know how to explain it well. But damn..

Now, maybe its just my bad luck or my tailing skills. But i can go 50/50 on college plays to say the least, but every sunday.. Is just horrid. I'm not basing this on 1-2 weeks. Its like this since a couple of years back... When i feel like a play is a trap, its not, when i dont think its a trap, it is.. When my team is winning big at the half, the other team finds a way to come back...
    Are the lines maker that good?! Convincing people and tricking people with their lines? Do sharps cap the game without looking at the line and then decide if a play has value after?

Is this the hardest sport to win? Or is that question harder than "are we alone in the universe"??

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Not really for me college is hard to many teams to tail. after about 4 weeks nfl not too bad. its so obvious when games are gifted for you. where you get into trouble is always wanting some action.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

One of my biggest plays this year was when miami went to new Orleans and ran into buzz saw

Goodluck
    Wish i had some luck
    Goodluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3793

Quote Originally Posted by eagle8999 View Post
    Not really for me college is hard to many teams to tail. after about 4 weeks nfl not too bad. its so obvious when games are gifted for you. where you get into trouble is always wanting some action.
    That maybe so, but if I had to choose 10 games off the board on Saturday and pick a team with spread, I think i can do 4/10 or 5/10 to say the least on a week to week basis. But if i had to do that in NFL, lol...... Are we just over thinking EVERY game and thinking to much on "where the public's money is at" and all that bullshit...?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by eagle8999 View Post
    One of my biggest plays this year was when miami went to new Orleans and ran into buzz saw
    they all run into the saw in the dome, all of them its like stealing.

PickNFL
    PickNFL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

RE: Is NFL the hardest sport to bet on? Yet the best to watch?

You can estimate an NFL teams performance against the best in the league. For example, Broncos would probably beat Colts by a touchdown and Jaguars by 28. So, the Colts would roughly be a three touchdown favorite to the Jaguars. If the spread is -15 then it's a coin flip but in our imaginary example Colts at home -13.5 vs. Jaguars is a strong play.