kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Peyton Manning The Most Overrated QB of all time.

Oh shit I'm peyton five yard cross route. Oh crap five yard quick out. Five yard pick route. My arm is jelly now I can't throw a td pass that travels more than 20yds in the air. Yawn.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Hahahaha. Dumbest thing I've ever read. Its called taking advantage of the other teams weakness. And how can you yawn when all he does is light up scoreboards? Rg3 is the most overrated QB. Kirk Cousins is twice the QB he is.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not saying he is the goat this is a different era of passer friendly football and his playoff record is really bad but not ALL his fault. That said this thread should be a nominee for most ignorant of all time.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Wow... Broncos put up 31 in the 4th qt alone...

iWin
    iWin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Did RG3 get benched or did he get injured?

DjT2oo1
    DjT2oo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2466

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Oh shit I'm peyton five yard cross route. Oh crap five yard quick out. Five yard pick route. My arm is jelly now I can't throw a td pass that travels more than 20yds in the air. Yawn.
    Good job man!!! NEXT TIME WAIT FOR THE GAME 2 FINSH B4 U TALK SH1T!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

another 14 pt 2nd half comeback by Manning

kobebryant55

Lol dude. Did I talk shit about Peyton not winning or his team not being good. Oh wait I didn't you dumb penetrate. How did they score those tds. Pick 6? Peyton 4 yd dump pass to Moreno. 3 yd screen pass to Thomas? Wow look at the mastery. The throw. His arm strength his accuracy to throw the bs quick pass. The colts exposed him. Bump his receivers dare him to throw deep and laugh as he fails. Can't wait for him to not win another Super Bowl lmao

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Epic fail...

kobebryant55

How is that epic fail. How many deep passes over 15yards did he throw..... I'll wait.

Fail.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Lol dude. Did I talk shit about Peyton not winning or his team not being good. Oh wait I didn't you dumb penetrate. How did they score those tds. Pick 6? Peyton 4 yd dump pass to Moreno. 3 yd screen pass to Thomas? Wow look at the mastery. The throw. His arm strength his accuracy to throw the bs quick pass. The colts exposed him. Bump his receivers dare him to throw deep and laugh as he fails. Can't wait for him to not win another Super Bowl lmao

Who's the highest scoring team in the league? Every QB in the NFL and prob 2/3 of college QBs can throw the ball harder than PM so how is this happening? The Colts "exposed" him and Denver put up 33....and more if Hillman doesn't fumble on 1st/goal. He incorporated the offense Tom Moore taught him onto a new team...you think that's easy? How is Chip Kelly doing right now? Did PFM play well today? Not really but arm strength doesn't mean 5% of what you cheesedicks on here think it does. Just quit while you're behind and cut your losses.

gambler705

Who cares where he throws the ball, he is very rarely stopped and he is one of the greatest of all time and you are the only jackass who is oblivious to this. You are the guy who thinks a fancy dunk is worth more than a sweet jumper. Name is kobe... Guaranteed ur a ------. Pretty much have u figured out, explains the lack of intelligence.

How is that epic fail. How many deep passes over 15yards did he throw..... I'll wait.

Fail.

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Who cares where he throws the ball, he is very rarely stopped and he is one of the greatest of all time and you are the only jackass who is oblivious to this. You are the guy who thinks a fancy dunk is worth more than a sweet jumper. Name is kobe... Guaranteed ur a ------. Pretty much have u figured out, explains the lack of intelligence.
    You want to rumble? Let's go sir. First, I'm not African American. Second, I made a comment, you made a childish one back, I disproved your BS false comment and then you shot back with more insults proving how truly "intelligent" you are. Lastly, all I'm trying to say with this thread is that Peyton, he's good BUT he operates in a gimmicky system that wins lots of regular season games against sub par opponents but come playoff time what happens to P. Manning? He loses. He doesn't win the big game. Why? Because his gimmick system is easily beatable when playing half talented teams... Thus me saying he is overrated. Is it because I value more exciting tougher plays from the QB position? I suppose. However, the guy is coming of a major operation and his arm strength is gone. He has arguably the best receiving core in the league (at worse top 3) and he still needs a gimmick system to win. He WILL not win a Superbowl and his game (arm strength, arm talent, and ability to throw the deep ball) is gone. So I say he's overrated and you respond with nothing and get mad? Why, cause I made valid points and you have no come back? You lack intelligence

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

You want to rumble? Let's go sir. First, I'm not African American. Second, I made a comment, you made a childish one back, I disproved your BS false comment and then you shot back with more insults proving how truly "intelligent" you are. Lastly, all I'm trying to say with this thread is that Peyton, he's good BUT he operates in a gimmicky system that wins lots of regular season games against sub par opponents but come playoff time what happens to P. Manning? He loses. He doesn't win the big game. Why? Because his gimmick system is easily beatable when playing half talented teams... Thus me saying he is overrated. Is it because I value more exciting tougher plays from the QB position? I suppose. However, the guy is coming of a major operation and his arm strength is gone. He has arguably the best receiving core in the league (at worse top 3) and he still needs a gimmick system to win. He WILL not win a Superbowl and his game (arm strength, arm talent, and ability to throw the deep ball) is gone. So I say he's overrated and you respond with nothing and get mad? Why, cause I made valid points and you have no come back? You lack intelligence
    He doesn't win the big game? Funny how in 06 when he got Brady in Indy...he won. Brady got PM at home because of an easy 6-0 cakewalk in the division while PMs defenses couldn't stop Eddie George or Fred Taylor or MJD. PM didn't give up a 70 yd hail mary w/30 sec. left last year. Is he perfect...nobody is but he hasn't caught the breaks in the playoffs either. Brady is a "clutch" goat candidate because his team has a great D and wins 3 SBs by a fg apiece. Thats called catching some breaks. As for gimmick offense....I guess the West Coast offense that Montana used w/short passes was gimmicky. Kurt Warner....same thing. If it was easy then more people would do it. Overrated...say whatever you want....guy does more w/his brain than any athlete out there. You'd think so called "thinkers" would appreciate that. If Denver stays healthy and plays D like today then they'll atleast make the SB and we'll see what happens.

gambler705

You are wasting your time with this moron.. Im done... Good luck... He wanted attention, we took the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    He doesn't win the big game? Funny how in 06 when he got Brady in Indy...he won. Brady got PM at home because of an easy 6-0 cakewalk in the division while PMs defenses couldn't stop Eddie George or Fred Taylor or MJD. PM didn't give up a 70 yd hail mary w/30 sec. left last year. Is he perfect...nobody is but he hasn't caught the breaks in the playoffs either. Brady is a "clutch" goat candidate because his team has a great D and wins 3 SBs by a fg apiece. Thats called catching some breaks. As for gimmick offense....I guess the West Coast offense that Montana used w/short passes was gimmicky. Kurt Warner....same thing. If it was easy then more people would do it. Overrated...say whatever you want....guy does more w/his brain than any athlete out there. You'd think so called "thinkers" would appreciate that. If Denver stays healthy and plays D like today then they'll atleast make the SB and we'll see what happens.

kobebryant55

You are wasting your time with this moron.. Im done... Good luck... He wanted attention, we took the bait.
    I wanted attention? At least Fred The Hammer had the maturity and intellect to actually contribute valid points and facts to a debate. Again, all you have done is insult me and say how dumb I am without responding with anything but internet jargon and "he got what he wanted?" What was that? What was I trying to do? Have a friendly debate about sports with people on an online forum? Yep, you got me!

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Fred, thanks for the friendly intelligent response. A few things to add for your thoughts.

1) In that last playoff game against BAL I remember Manning threw a pick-six, fumbled, and then threw a game-losing interception. IN OVERTIME Now, I certainly agree most players (especially QBs) need good teams, help, and good breaks at the right times; however, all of the above was on Peyton.
    2) Peyton Manning is 9-11 in the playoffs with EIGHT. Yes ,EIGHT one and done postseason trips.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

A. This thread is dumb for even being started as Peyton is a no where close to being the most overrated. He has done the most with the talent surrounding him...on offense AND defense.

B. Idiots like this ^ don't even deserve to be on forums for being an ignorant idiot.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

8 GAMES, 29 TD's
    this is what happens when you give him weapons and they all stay healthy. he has speed out there, he has height... he has route runners. he has the athletic freak TE.

You saw what kind of an effort it takes to come away with a win against the Broncos this year last week. You better come away with a number of stops and a turnover or two and take advantage of them. Better score 40 lol

Not many teams can do what the Colts pulled off last week. Takes the talent and the execution of the entire defense from the line to the LB's to the corners and the last line of defense of course.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney11 View Post
    A. This thread is dumb for even being started as Peyton is a no where close to being the most overrated. He has done the most with the talent surrounding him...on offense AND defense.

B. Idiots like this ^ don't even deserve to be on forums for being an ignorant idiot.
    plus it eye rolling to see so many posts on it after awhile.

KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

Actually the moron has posted 5 times on it himself. Just a disgruntled bettor who bets against Manning and has lived to cry about it. No sense in arguing. The OP is obviously just looking for it. Penetratingtard.

kobebryant55

If you are talking about me KyTN, I did not bet on or against the Broncos this week. I typically do not because most of their spreads are -13 etc. I did however take the Colts against' them. I know this makes me sound like a MMQB but I can show you the ticket if you really dont believe me. I will bump this thread when Peyton loses in the playoffs AGAIN.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

If you are talking about me KyTN, I did not bet on or against the Broncos this week. I typically do not because most of their spreads are -13 etc. I did however take the Colts against' them. I know this makes me sound like a MMQB but I can show you the ticket if you really dont believe me. I will bump this thread when Peyton loses in the playoffs AGAIN.
    And I will bump this thread when Peyton is in the Super Bowl.... AGAIN! No other team in NFL history has scored like the Broncos are scoring.

kobebryant55

Are we all ready for peyton manning to throw the quick out pass 100 times tonight, oh.. he's playing a team that will not play soft man and will bump his receivers at the line like the colts did? ok, let's see how good peyton is tonight

kobebryant55

i love KC's defense cover 1...safeties up dbs bumping the WRs.. peyton doesnt know what to do w/o his gay dump off pass

kobebryant55

alex smith determined to give peyton manning the ball 100 times tonight on 100 3 and outs so everyone on SBR "can make me eat crow about how good peyton is with 1000 chances"

kobebryant55

PEYTON WHERE IS YOUR 3 YD QUICK OUT/SCREEN BULL $HIT PASS.. I DONT SEE IT.. WHERE IS YOUR MASTERY WITH YOUR AMAZING CAST OF WEAPONS (THATS NOT SARCASTIC) Oh someone is taking away your bread and butter now what buddy???

kobebryant55

HMM ALEX SMITH 3 and out again.. let's keep our defense nice and tired and lets give peyton another crack at it.

kobebryant55

wow did i just see peyton throw the ball over 20 yds in the air.. wow.. LOL he will not beat you like that consistently

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ gay

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Peyton is a statue but dude has the best team (offense and defense) he's ever played with this year. Had MVP locked up weeks ago.

KC is the most overrated team in football.... weakest strength of schedule of the 2013 season so far.

I bought a point and went HUGE on Denver (-7) and haven't even had a "but what if..." thought once today.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

watch that boy air it out to his big target!!!

their only loss to the Colts

kobebryant55

LOL .. peyton had one nice play.. if KC can manage to not have another 10 3 and outs in a row.. we will see how good five head peyton is... he looked like shit on the first couple of drives since they've taken away his short stat pad bullshit

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

he looked like shit on the first couple of drives
    He's on pace for 40 points against the NFL's best defense and already threw a 69 yard bomb against them.

This is KC's first time trailing by more than 9 all season.

You are a a fool.

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMrOMac View Post
    He's on pace for 40 points against the NFL's best defense and already threw a 69 yard bomb against them.

This is KC's first time trailing by more than 9 all season.

You are a a fool.
    ok sir lets see how many tds peyton winds up with and how many points they have smart ass as long as KC can avoid 3 and outs which they hadn't been able to do until now peyton and their O wont be doing much

10DEN KC 7

1234 Last