Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

3 Sunday Games - MIA/JACK/OAK

I'm sitting at 17-14 for those who like to know that sort of thing...really just wanted to share my thoughts and bounce them off others...I'm pretty well a dog bettor or pass type in the NFL.

Miami +7...placed all my best on Tuesday, and I use BOL for my lines.

This line has skyrocketed from the opener of 4.5, which I’m assuming is from the money on New England. Miami doesn’t win the TO battle in many games, and has a lackluster offense. The Pats got Gronk back last week, which is a much needed boost to their depleted receiving core. Miami has played tough, even in their losses, and the Pats have only blown out one team (Tampa) all season. 7 points is a lot for teams that play close games.

Jacksonville +16

It’s the same old story every week. Jacksonville is really bad, and are they going to even be competitive? Vegas will have to keep giving them more and more points because they can’t cover anything. San Fran has been playing really well, and the travel really shouldn’t affect them. It’s a lot of points though, and if Jacksonville can even score JUST 14, they have a good chance to cover. I’ll risk it this week.

Oakland +1.5

I’m slightly confused as to the love of the Steelers here. Long travel, and a team that has underperformed all season. Are people that excited over narrow wins against the Jets and Ravens? Pryor had his first really bad game last week, but that is going to happen as a first year starter. Not to mention, KC has one of the toughest defenses in the league. He’s had a bye week to work on it and study the film, and he's done well against his lesser opponents. These teams are very similar, so I’ll take the point(s) and the home team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im really trying to convince myself to play raiders, they scare me but i agree dont get the steeler lover really... my problem with jags is that it supposed to be a really bad crosswind in that london stadium 2marro and their only chance is henne pitching it to blackmon and shorts which might be tough with the wind, sf wil run all day, if it was in jax id prob bite but i hate that london gm anyway as it really hard to factor in things like which team made right plans and did right things to prepare..

wont be againt you on any tho so hope you kill it..BOL

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do you thinmk about playing the under in the pitts game?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    what do you thinmk about playing the under in the pitts game?
    i understand why you like under but i really think they find a way over this number..both teams are capable of making a mistake to lead to a score, one team gets a lead and again both these teams have no problem just lining up and slinging it to play catch up.. these 40.5 are tough, it doesnt take much for them to sneak over and while i could certainly see ur side with a lot of rushing in a tight gm with a lot of fgs i think we end up with both teams at 20 somehow..gonna see if i can come up with a strong range of number i feel good about but this gm has flt like a under looking gm that goes over all week to me..

Axis
    3minutedrill.com

I'm not much of a totals bettor...unless something REALLY stands out at first glance. I guess I'd lean over...b/c I'd peg the score around 24-20.

2daBank

i think the one thing that is justified about ppl starting to fall back in luv with pit 9even i took them vs jets, lost last week with balty) but Bell seems to me to be the real deal, kid has realy good vision and plants and hits hole hard when he sees it which helps a bad oline quite a bit.. i still agree not a good time to play pit..

dv_rasnake
    dv_rasnake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Miami is my number 1 play no doubt about it how ever i still feel another thrashing for the jags however they are 2 times the team using blackmon and henne, and the raiders in the black hole its all about the raider nation they win outright take a moneyline with the spread so low more return and its gonna happen

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

patriots off a loss back at home never lose miami winless in last three easy blowout of course. i like the dolphins because it makes no sense.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com

Pats may never lose after a loss, but I don't need Miami to win...just cover, lol.

This isn't your same Pats team of previous seasons...and Tom Brady looks human this year.