GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks Wk 8 - Pack-8, Dolphins +6, Falcons +2.5 and SEATTLE -11 MNF! thoughts?

Let me know whatcha think about the picks and the Jokes of course...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I dont like the dolphins or falcons picks

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I make wife tells me meaning on video. we make watching. is funny! put gun and make kills on beatles! is a funny! is like put gun and make kills on fagguts as music of beatles is for gays of homosexuality! but! whys the americans make the talking so much fast?

is so much nice you make put vagina photos so much hot in video. is nice.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

to buzzed up to deal with watching vid but geno my friend that card is bout as ugly as it gets right there brother..

atl gonna lose and prob handily in zona..

you cant lay 11 points on the road in a div gm,, not real fond of lambs but bottom line is you going against a play that wins over 60% of the time by playiong seachickens..

pack laying too many as well,, i doubt i play minny but you cant lay those kind of numbers in div road gms and expect to win real often bro..

no clue on pats/phins..pats getting little more healthy on offense but the middle of thier d is decimated, maybe it wont matter cause mia doesnt run that effectively but dont like idea of laying 6 or more on a team that i dont trust its interior d...

gl man (well not that much luck on atl cause im def on zona, might be on lambs if i care but be way more interested in word series) but i think you staring at a 1-3 / 2-2 week at best ...

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is the famous joe ferndandes? where make this name the recognitions? on the televisions?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I don't like the dolphins or falcons picks
    I love that you disagree, but i hate you didn't say why. Talk to me buddy.. you think the Falcons are that bad, the Cards are too rested? Carson Palmer is still relevant??? And yeah i can see taking the Pats but they have just not been covering of late...

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    to buzzed up to deal with watching vid but geno my friend that card is bout as ugly as it gets right there brother..

atl gonna lose and prob handily in zona..

you cant lay 11 points on the road in a div gm,, not real fond of lambs but bottom line is you going against a play that wins over 60% of the time by playiong seachickens..

pack laying too many as well,, i doubt i play minny but you cant lay those kind of numbers in div road gms and expect to win real often bro..

no clue on pats/phins..pats getting little more healthy on offense but the middle of thier d is decimated, maybe it wont matter cause mia doesnt run that effectively but dont like idea of laying 6 or more on a team that i dont trust its interior d...

gl man (well not that much luck on atl cause im def on zona, might be on lambs if i care but be way more interested in word series) but i think you staring at a 1-3 / 2-2 week at best ...
    Thanks for the feedback man... yeah, as always, those were to directions the four jokes took me in so wee shall see. Best of Luck to you as well my friend. Hoping your morning ain;t looking like this : =)