2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

panthers run gm+13

saints miss cedric ellis not som1 u wanna b missing against a nasty(at least used 2 b o-line) and great backs. of coarse saints will get theres the ? is can car control clock enough and how many points are they capable of scoring id like my chances of car getting to 17 at least think 20 enough to cover. tru i have to count on saints not getting pik 6 or 2! without a defensive score add car run gm dont think saints cover this number.

2daBank

just from memory i seem to recall hou playin indy tough last few times. i was totally against hou early on when every1 was ridin there jock didnt bet them until took them against cin was actually scared they would lose to buf last week looking ahead. so u dont think hou can put up anywhere from 21-24? i think thats a reasonable goal if you can agree with that then u like indy to score 31 or better? and much like last week even though ppl taking this over number droppin if anything leads me to believe a tough gm with both teams high 20's at most. HOU+9.5

2daBank

TEN +4...ten drove me crazy 1st of this year think i took me 4 weeks b4 i jumped off and started betting against. FRISCO probly been 1 of my fav tems 2 bet all year as have bet them every week and only 1 i missed was the atl ass kicking. i just feel these 2 teams match up evenly and should b a tight hardfought gm in the 20-17 range. also looking at the und as well hopin number gets to 42 than its a play 4sure

2daBank

gotta play some favs so here we go....really like the pats to cover this week. ive been w mia alot as of late and like there team but sanchez lit them up!! dont expect ne to give up the special teams plays or turn the ball over. i got mia at around the 17 point mark and just feel like as long as pats limit wild cat a get enough chances on offence they should get me 4tds and fg or 2. NE-11

2daBank

DEN/PIT UND WHATEVA IT STOPS AT... soon as i looked at this matchup it has 17-13 type feel 2 it den d is legit offence is there weakness think pit d causes problems for orten but orten plays smart enough not 2 force things den d should keep them in this all the way. by sun this number may be 41 i liked at 39. should b great gm and this number just seems easier than pickin a side.
    GL 2 EVERY1 THIS WEEK FEEL FREE 2 COMMENT ON THESE PICK AND IF U DISAGREE TELL ME Y JUST LIKE TALKIN FOOTBALL NO BASHING

2daBank

no1 has any thoughts on these gms?

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't like betting against the saints period

houston can't cover games at home let alone to a machine like peyton manning so ill pass on houston

tenn down right sucks so enough said about them

new england i like their chances tomorrow as they will be up for this game big time

no comment on the under in the steelers game except they will win this one easy

2daBank

i seem to like catching inflated spreads against nfl sweetharts n.o. and indy. car will b able 2 run probly more effectivly than atl did limit jake the fake 2 bout 13 pass attempts and cover in the bag
    THIS WHOLE TEN SUX IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.. yes they had rough start but v.young playin for cash right now(just whet i want him playin for) they neva stopped running and stopping the run i look for them to play respectable fb the rest of year. as 4 frisco i love the way they play and this should b a dogfight like ten 2 win str8 up but will happily take the4.5 as this gm will be close

2daBank

car+13
    ten+4.5
    hou+8.5
    atl-10
    ne-10(bought hook)
    bal-3
    pit/den und 40
    so whats every1 think feel free 2 try and talk me off any1 of these just have a valid argument please. not intrested in hearing which teams u think will lose w/o any logical thinking behind it

2daBank

SO 7 GMS LOOKING FOR 5-2 HOPING FOR 6-1... SO WHATS THE VERDICT DOES THIS CARD SMELL LIKE MONEY?

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I like New Orleans.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tomcast View Post
    I like New Orleans.
    OK THATS GREAT WHY DO YOU THINK N.O. COVERS THIS SPREAD? i believe i posted several reasons why i thought this spread was 2 high and y im taking car.. so enlightin me instead of I LIKE SAINTS GIVE ME SOME REASONS I SHOULDNT TAKE THE POINTS(I LIKE SAINTS) DOESNT COUNT