2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    cowboys 6-1 ats
    not to mention historically the dog is the right side no matter which team it is in dal gms more than 60% of the time..still dont trust them to win 3 in a row and create space in that div..

hus7ler
    hus7ler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Take americas team on ml.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

me and paco are only true lions fans of the bunch. we are both from the city and know this team well. romo won't win this game. he choked a 27-3 lead or some shit last year. pick 6s. dez bryant's comment -- everyone here is talking about it. news, papers, everywhere. they're not gonna let bryant go off trust me. suh loves playing against romo. i wouldn't be surprise if romo got injured this game. dallas run defense is a joke and reggie is gonna destroy that flimsy front 7. lions are gonna win this game in my opinion unless demarco murray is back and is himself. i'm not counting on that though.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Taking cal girls and homo.. Hope stafford do another dumb play like he did last week 3rd down with 26 seconds left and no where to go... And what did he do?? Instead of taking a sack he threw incomplete to nobody and gave ball back to cici.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    me and paco are only true lions fans of the bunch. we are both from the city and know this team well. romo won't win this game. he choked a 27-3 lead or some shit last year. pick 6s. dez bryant's comment -- everyone here is talking about it. news, papers, everywhere. they're not gonna let bryant go off trust me. suh loves playing against romo. i wouldn't be surprise if romo got injured this game. dallas run defense is a joke and reggie is gonna destroy that flimsy front 7. lions are gonna win this game in my opinion unless demarco murray is back and is himself. i'm not counting on that though.
    murry may not be able to carry a full load but dunbar should be back as well and he is a really good back.. lets be real det run d suspect itself..they cant stop dez if they want to, unless they commit 3 guys to him then that gonna create other problems.. dalton punked your lions bro, romo gonna be good.. i do think det wins, if only cause dal aint the type to pull away from the pack so bout time for them to lose... just like over better..

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

This is one of those games, like many in the nfl, which is a spot bet. I like Detroit in this spot and under these circumstances. It doesn't mean they are a better team but they are playing their second consecutive home game after a heartbreaking loss to a good team last week. They need to win to keep pace with the wild card race.

Dallas is playing it's second straight on the road and got an uncharacteristically good performance from its D last week. I think they regress back to the mean in this one.

I'm taking the Lions by 10.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

from a season ticket holder besides Detroit traveler to Cleveland and Chicago games, Detroit wins!

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Well Detroit has cost me plenty of money already this season BUT today I think I get a little back. I made the Lions my super bowl winner futures pick, So they had better start winning or they won't even make the play offs . Wish they had a smarter coach, He has cost them at least one win this season.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    who the fukk are you to be giving any sort of advice? you are a proven loser on this forum

get over it

you suck

you mad bro?

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Dallas covers but I think you got your answer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unreal game by Statford

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    wow that is a pretty homer comment .. have you watched how good Carr has been playing for Dallas?????
    329 yards receiving..that has to be a record

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    329 yards receiving..that has to be a record

2nd most in NFL history.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Moron.
    guess you didn't see 2 years ago against Cleveland when he broke his shoulder, And came back in the game against coaches wishes and threw the winning pass with no time left. Clueless.....
    Yes, i did hear him whining like a litlle b1tch, his shoulder was so "broke" he played 4 days later on Thanksgiving

YOU FUKIN MORON

First 12