Obviously I'm new to SBR. I'll keep this thread running each week, as long as people are enjoying it. Feel free to post any reactions you may have, including criticisms. Thanks

Tease (5 Units)
GB -1.5
ATL -2
IND -1
-The key numbers are covered in each of these games. Green Bay and Atlanta are playing terrible teams and should be able to cover these easily. Indy is playing an improved Texan team, who traditionally play the Colts tough. The Colts just lost Sanders for the year, but no worries since he has only played 2 games this year. Manning will be able to turn those drives that resulted in field goals last week into TD's this week. The Texans are without their leading star tight end, who has the most TD's on the team. Indy should cover by at-least 7

Tease (3 Units)
MIA +18.5
NO -5
SF +4
-Miami has improved each with of this season, including the last 4. New England is coming off of a bye, but I do not expect them to blow out MIA. What needs to be said about NO. There playing a decent Carolina team at home, which means TURF. Which means POINTS. NO covers easily against CAR. SF is playing a TENN team which got their first win against a terrible JAC team. SF shut out HOU in the second half of week 7's game and held Indy to 18 points. I expect Gore to have success against TENN rush D and Smith to find vernon davis for some yardage.

BALT -3 (1 Unit)
-Gut feeling telling me to go BAL.
PHI -3 (1 Unit)

Possibly throwing in PIT for Monday Night, depending on how sunday shapes out.