NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Falcons (+2.5) or ML and Vikings (+8) for week 8 of NFL

I just don't see Carson Palmer being the "answer" in Arizona. If anything he is nothing more than a game manager. Will that be enough to get it done against a Falcons defense that is now starting to play more of their younger players, especially in the secondary? Larry Fitzgerald will still be a headache for them but I think they can contain Andre Ellington and get to Carson Palmer. Harry Douglas has fit in nicely in the receiving game and Tony Gonzalez still has it. Matt Ryan will be sharp and ATL will show why they are still a play off caliber team despite a slow start to the year. Liking ATL +2.5 and ML.

Vikings playing the Packers is an inter divisional rivalry. Adrian Peterson and Blair Walsh are the Viking best offensive weapons and both can put up at least 21-27 points for Minnesota at home. Plus I believe Ponder will be back and starting for the Vikings....he is a good game manager and can lead the Vikings down the field. 8 points at home is TOO MUCH to be giving away....I don't care if it's Green Bay as your opponent...especially when you have all-world RB Adrian Peterson. Going with Vikings +8.

NCAA Plays I Like for Week 9:

(1) Nebraska (-10)
    (2) OVER 60.5 pts. in Rutgers -Houston game
    (3) Stanford ML at Washington State
    (4) Missouri (-2.5) vs. Gamec0cks

Good luck all this week.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

How could you bet Vikings?? There are much better dawgs this week.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    How could you bet Vikings?? There are much better dawgs this week.
    this. Vikings are horrible. I will never bet them again

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Freeman is the expected starter

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

nvm ponder is

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Ap and a kicker can get them 27? Seriously man?? Rodgers will fukkin shred this God awful secondary.

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I love how everyone still hypes AP, 21-27 PTs? Lol good luck

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I just don't see Carson Palmer being the "answer" in Arizona. If anything he is nothing more than a game manager. Will that be enough to get it done against a Falcons defense that is now starting to play more of their younger players, especially in the secondary? Larry Fitzgerald will still be a headache for them but I think they can contain Andre Ellington and get to Carson Palmer. Harry Douglas has fit in nicely in the receiving game and Tony Gonzalez still has it. Matt Ryan will be sharp and ATL will show why they are still a play off caliber team despite a slow start to the year. Liking ATL +2.5 and ML.

Vikings playing the Packers is an inter divisional rivalry. Adrian Peterson and Blair Walsh are the Viking best offensive weapons and both can put up at least 21-27 points for Minnesota at home. Plus I believe Ponder will be back and starting for the Vikings....he is a good game manager and can lead the Vikings down the field. 8 points at home is TOO MUCH to be giving away....I don't care if it's Green Bay as your opponent...especially when you have all-world RB Adrian Peterson. Going with Vikings +8.

(1) Nebraska (-10)

Good luck all this week.
    Your #3 play, you mean at Oregon State

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Your #3 play, you mean at Oregon State
    Yes. Thank you for correcting that typo.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Yes. Thank you for correcting that typo.
    No prob bro. I was lookin into ATL ML too, how confident do you feel about it?

NYSportsGuy210

I honestly like Vikings and the points better. They beat the Packers last year at Minny outright. Pretty much the same teams and no James Jones, Finley or Cobb this time around for Green Bay. Chrisitian Ponder is a good game manager and can drive the team down the field efficiently and methodically when he needs to. Not saying Minny wins but they can keep it close and/or back door cover.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

best of luck my friend

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota was a playoff team last year and they are far from it this year. Just because their roster is similar does not mean they are the same team because they clearly aren't. I see a few people on here on the Vikings and I think they are out sharping themselves. If anyone watched their performance Monday night they should know to never touch this team, especially vs a good Green Bay team. Their is no such thing as home field advantage for a team this horrible. Best of luck though.

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Vikings get blown out...Rodgers will make that secondary look awful..which they are..

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I wouldn't even waste a free play on the Vikings this week... this game has the feel of another embarrassing blowout with heads potentially rolling the week after...

astuteness
    astuteness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Well do you seriously think Walsh and AP are worth 21-27 points. They played the NYG on Monday night where were the points than. Green Bay does have a better defense than New York. Good Luck I can see a low scoring game and a back door cover but 27 points for those 2 guys is a STRETCH

(1) Nebraska (-10)

Good luck all this week.