SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Which on of the double digit favorites lose this week

San Francisco
    Seattle
    Denver
    New Orleans
    Greenbay

Only two that can even be mentioned here are GB and Denver in my opinion. GB is beat up but Freeman is starting again and I only say Denver because they have the highest quality opponent out of the 5 games, and that is not saying much as far as Washington is concerned. Logic says at least one of these teams lose, just not seeing it.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Personally I don't think any of them lose, but GB and Denver would be my choices.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

denver

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Washington really a high quality opponent? I'd argue against that for sure. I keep seeing a lot of people kind of falling of the Denver train. Please do not forget that Washington just beat the Bears for only their second win and they still allowed over 40pts to Josh Mccown and the boys so lets settle down on the Redskins. They are far from a quality opponent and no way in hell will they lose at home to Washington. The Colts are arguably the best team in the NFL with wins over Seattle, a convincing trouncing of the 49ers on the road, and Denver. Washington is not in the class of Indy and will lose this week 38-21.

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    Is Washington really a high quality opponent? I'd argue against that for sure. I keep seeing a lot of people kind of falling of the Denver train. Please do not forget that Washington just beat the Bears for only their second win and they still allowed over 40pts to Josh Mccown and the boys so lets settle down on the Redskins. They are far from a quality opponent and no way in hell will they lose at home to Washington. The Colts are arguably the best team in the NFL with wins over Seattle, a convincing trouncing of the 49ers on the road, and Denver. Washington is not in the class of Indy and will lose this week 38-21.
    Washington>Jags, Rams, Bills, Vikings. All I meant by saying they are the best opponent out of the 5 games

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Smitty. Im sorry for the misunderstanding.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Saints

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Saints
    Off a loss and then a bye coming home to the dome to play against a Bills team led by Thad Lewis? Bold statement, you are either the sharpest of the sharp or Thad Lewis himself.

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Personally I don't think any of them lose, but GB and Denver would be my choices.
    I'm with you, but I'd say GB if I was forced. Peterson 100 yds last 2 wks, and no TDs. Steady dose of AP.

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Off a loss and then a bye coming home to the dome to play against a Bills team led by Thad Lewis? Bold statement, you are either the sharpest of the sharp or Thad Lewis himself.
    Thad Lewis took the Bengals to OT and played a very strong game and beat the Phins in Miami with Miami coming off a tough loss and a bye week as well. 2 TDs through the air and one rushing. Did lose a fumble but didn't throw a pick. The kid isn't bad at all and the Bills have scored 20+ every single game this year. Other side of the ball the Bills lead the league in INT and are 4th in sacks.

Time is Money

For the record, I don't think any of them lose, just answering the question.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is nfl. one not make the wins.

make parlay on the houston and the denver (nfl)

> +2200

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Green Bay is the most likely to fall. Vikings at home much different than on the road.