teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    When the hell did this become a dodger thread. It reads "Tim Lincecum sign 2 year extension with SF" Dodger fans start your own thread. Maybe it should read " Dodgers payroll reaches 500 million in hopes of world series visit"

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16569

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    TP, How confident were you about the dodgers going to the series this year?

teaserpleaser

TP, How confident were you about the dodgers going to the series this year?
    pretty fukkin confident but I keep it real I knew pirates or cards would be a super tough series either way ....for sure if we had to go through cards it was going to be real battle no shame in it imo Cards are going to win the world series with that pitching and bullpen

teaserpleaser

next year when dodgers get billingsley and Dominguez back in the bullpen we'll see whats up .... people don't understand how much Dominguez going down hurt that bullpen you wouldn't see as much withrow

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

next year when dodgers get billingsley and Dominguez back in the bullpen we'll see whats up .... people don't understand how much Dominguez going down hurt that bullpen you wouldn't see as much withrow
    I thought you were a Rangers fan all this time. Now you are a Dodgers fan? Wow!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    been a dodger fan since I was 5 born and raised in LA .... went to some Rangers games when I was working in Texas oilfields....at least you're not stalking me weirdo.....how creepy is that shit

franklee168

With no disrespect, those statements sure do sound like excuses. Pretty typical with what I've read and heard throughout the second half of the season when dodger fans found their voices.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

It's OK to like 2 teams. Nothing to be ashamed off.

teaserpleaser

With no disrespect, those statements sure do sound like excuses. Pretty typical with what I've read and heard throughout the second half of the season when dodger fans found their voices.
    no excuse they beat dodgers fair and square they were the better team .....why would I make excuses i'm just pointing to this next year im pretty excited about it but I can undertstand why you wouldn't be are you disappointed that your squad had the same record as the shitty padres? That they didn't make the playoffs and probably wont for years to come?

teaserpleaser

It's OK to like 2 teams. Nothing to be ashamed off.
    c'mon pavy I owned you for how many years you think you could make me ashamed of anything? for the record I didn't follow the Rangers the second I left that state.

franklee168

no excuse they beat dodgers fair and square they were the better team .....why would I make excuses i'm just pointing to this next year im pretty excited about it but I can undertstand why you wouldn't be are you disappointed that your squad had the same record as the shitty padres? That they didn't make the playoffs and probably wont for years to come?
    2 out of 4 World Series wins. I'm pretty freakin ecstatic. And unless you're Nostradamus, we won't know who the fu*k will make the playoffs next year.

teaserpleaser

2 out of 4 World Series wins. I'm pretty freakin ecstatic. And unless you're Nostradamus, we won't know who the fu*k will make the playoffs next year.
    you and Bitch Demo hold onto those warm fuzzy past good feelings because I doesn't take Nostradamus to be able to forecast you guys aren't beating the dodgers for first place do you see your team beating the NL central for a Wild card spot I sure as hell don't those teams are just better than you guys...lets face it you're team is pretty much fukked. A blind man could see it.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

you and Bitch Demo hold onto those warm fuzzy past good feelings because I doesn't take Nostradamus to be able to forecast you guys aren't beating the dodgers for first place do you see your team beating the NL central for a Wild card spot I sure as hell don't those teams are just better than you guys...lets face it you're team is pretty much fukked. A blind man could see it.
    Change your tampon bammer smoker

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    2012: 10-15 5.18 era
    2013: 10-14 4.37 era

$35 mil for a guy with dead arm?

lol

how lucky are the dodgers for drafting kershaw over lincecum?
    I heard on Dan P show Kershaw shelved a 300 million offer until after the season. Sort of a contract you'd think anyone would AUTO-SIGN.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Change your tampon bammer smoker
    Bitch demo on Q .... if you weren't such a Fake phony we could do the pepsi challenge you're Fresno dirt weed "exotic" vs my down south bammer smoke

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    I heard on Dan P show Kershaw shelved a 300 million offer until after the season. Sort of a contract you'd think anyone would AUTO-SIGN.
    he'll be back not even concerned about it

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Bitch demo on Q .... if you weren't such a Fake phony we could do the pepsi challenge you're Fresno dirt weed "exotic" vs my down south bammer smoke
    Rings this decade

SF Giants : 2

Dodgers : 0

U mad?

teaserpleaser

Rings this decade

SF Giants : 2

Dodgers : 0

U mad?
    not at all.... Demo let me tell you how you're season will unfold next year you'll be let down when you're team is two games behind padres at the seasons end ... you're fans get beat to a pulp/stabbed by the southsiders when they come down to chavez.... and you finish 16 games back again maybe worse. There I saved you heartbreak ...now you know whats coming enjoy have plenty of herb on hand to ease the pain

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

not at all.... Demo let me tell you how you're season will unfold next year you'll be let down when you're team is two games behind padres at the seasons end ... you're fans get beat to a pulp/stabbed by the southsiders when they come down to chavez.... and you finish 16 games back again maybe worse. There I saved you heartbreak ...now you know whats coming enjoy have plenty of herb on hand to ease the pain
    "southsiders" dont u mean who wear their shorts as pants

teaserpleaser

"southsiders" dont u mean who wear their shorts as pants
    yeah goofy dressing bastards aint they no argument here I've laughed at them for years but still you guys are getting you're asses handed to you when you come down here year after year by dudes who wear shorts as pants

franklee168

TP....Take a deep breath. Life is too short to get so upset over sports.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

yeah goofy bastards dressing bastards aint they no argument here I've laughed at them for years but still you guys are getting you're asses handed to you when you come down here year after year by dudes who wear shorts as pants
    "be quiet holmes. dont talk bout my team like that ese"

teaserpleaser

TP....Take a deep breath. Life is too short to get so upset over sports.
    who is upset i'm sitting here cashing this shit cfb game every which way under and canjuns ML im in a great mood ...why would you think im upset?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    one of the consequences of losing velocity is that you change your mechanics to try and compensate. you end up hurling the ball instead of throwing which affects your command. not to mention your other pitches become ineffective because batters no longer fear your fastball.

this is nothing new as the same thing happened to scott kazmir and mark prior while in their 20s... they went from dominant to ineffective and out of baseball due to loss of velocity.

lincecum will never regain that velocity or his form and will continue to be an overpaid bum for the next 2 seasons.
    no, no, and no .

Yes he can regain his velocity. I'm not saying he will but he can.

Lincecum could benifet from putting on some muscle. And many times when a pitcher loses velocity its b/c of arm fatigue.

If they had him throwing out of the bullpen which may not be a bad idea... he could throw 95mph for
    1-3 innings.

ive seen him hit 94 and 95 this past season.

But Giants need hitting badly! They have plenty of pitching but they need a bat or 2.

Jacoby Ellsbury would be a great fit and well as Robinson Cano.

teaserpleaser

"be quiet holmes. dont talk bout my team like that ese"
    For the last time im not Mexican or a southsider so I just when you do this ese schtick

teaserpleaser

less time creeping me out and more time trying to be on the right side...nice Ark st pick by the way that shit was dead middle of the first Qtr nice pick dickhead

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

haha Giants vs Dodgers rivalry is serious

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    haha Giants vs Dodgers rivalry is serious
    That's because the dodgers suck!

franklee168

who is upset i'm sitting here cashing this shit cfb game every which way under and canjuns ML im in a great mood ...why would you think im upset?
    Any time the word bitch is used, someone is upset. Maybe I'm wrong.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Just for u sleazer

teaserpleaser

Any time the word bitch is used, someone is upset. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Bitch Demo instead of killer demo... yeah I must be furious super pissed off you see right through me

teaserpleaser

Just for u sleazer

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Bitch Demo instead of killer demo... yeah I must be furious super pissed off you see right through me
    Get your heart meds out sleazer

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

teaserpleaser

sad demo really is that all you have are past showcase videos nothing bright in the future.... im off to watch Dvr sons of anarchy have a good one boys or try to your CURRENT teams outlook is depressing. Giants =

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

sad demo really is that all you have are past showcase videos nothing bright in the future.... im off to watch Dvr sons of anarchy have a good one boys or try to your CURRENT teams outlook is depressing. Giants =

First 123 Last