firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagles -5.5 over giants?

vicks supposed to be back, games in philly and they really need a win to stay relevant in the playoff picture
    my heart says no but my gut says yes

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

Get it before it gets to six

firekillex

and as i check it goes to -6 SMH
    but anything under -7 id be interested in still, i see 73% of bets are on giants right now which baffles me
    I know eagles played like garbage this weekend, but with vick back and in need of a win here i dont see how they can really lose to the giants. Eli is far to careless with the ball and with chip kellys fast past offense i see it being to much for the giants to handle in philly. But its still the eagles which has me thinking back and forth

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Even with vick back he's always good for a few turn overs. giants may be turning it aound. why even touch this game when you can jump on the pats -6.5 fresh off a loss hosting dolphins ?

eagle8999

What's desean jacksons status he left game last week injured.

firekillex

i was liking pats -6.5 over dolphins but i already have them in a teaser and i hate putting the same team on 2 bets
    pretty sure jackson is good for this week, its just the fact that the giants look so bad to me i feel like the eagles although not a great team themselves can beat the giants especially at home

eagle8999

How about cincy -6.5 vs jets. i know they beat atlanta but cincy took care of detroit and the pats.probably be a lot of public money on it but there was on both the niners and giants this past week and still covered.

eagle8999

I don't see this as a blowout either way if i had to make a play id take the points and the boys good luck man

eagle8999

My bad i meant giants

firekillex

cincy -6.5 over jets is on my list right now to, i see that being a great game i personally think the jets are one of the most overrated teams right now. against good defenses they dont do as well and i see cincys defense getting to geno on a regular basis, just never know which andy dalton will show up

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    cincy -6.5 over jets is on my list right now to, i see that being a great game i personally think the jets are one of the most overrated teams right now. against good defenses they dont do as well and i see cincys defense getting to geno on a regular basis, just never know which andy dalton will show up
    Dalton has been money this year. Only one multi turnover game and that was against a Bears D before they became injury depleted

Cincy -6.5 is a strong play

firekillex

ive been on cincy once this year and won pretty big, jets are extremely overrated in my opinion and i like your name timeismoney. $50 on cincy lets do this

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Cincy will have geno turning the ball over.
    If they score on these turnovers they cover with ease. If not they will let Jets hang around. Off a huge win, this is a let down spot for Jets if you ask me.

I dont know how Rexy is doing it, but they arent as bad as I had predicted.

GL

Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

I'd really be looking at the under in this game, two below average teams should score under 52 points

Wallbanger
    Wallbanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Is joe public trying to go sharp now or what money on giants and the under? What the heck

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by Blaker88 View Post
    I'd really be looking at the under in this game, two below average teams should score under 52 points
    your way off, two WAY below average defenses.....with capable offenses. (gmen cannot run) they will be passing, keep the clock stopped on eli incompletions, gonna make the game lot longer than it is.

I think the eagles get back to their fast paced no breaks offense this week against the gmen