New Orleans -6.5 over bills

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

that looks like lock city.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

jump on my brotha, great odds to.
    The bottom one is a bit sketchier but I personally think it has a good chance of hitting to
    either doing that or lions -3 to close of my betting card

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thoughts on 49ers -17?

or Broncos -14.5?

firekillex

49ers -17 or broncos -14.5
    id personally stay away from both of them, to many points to lay for me

49ers are clicking right now offensively, but its in jacksonville and i dont really see how the 49ers get up for this game to win by more then 17, they easily could but i just dont see it happening, especially with blackmon and cecil shorts maybe starting to find there groove.

Broncos are going to be really pissed and i see them having a great game, but there defense is just atrocious. RG3 is starting to look like his old self and i wouldnt be surprised if this ended up in a close shootout like the cowboys game a few weeks back.

if i had to id say tease them both down to 13.5 then youd have a much better chance of hitting
    or if you wanna take straight up spread pick id say new orleans -12 is a better bet, in the superdome i see them tearing the bills up all day

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah good points.

maybe i should parlay

Patriots ML
    Saints ML
    Broncos ML
    49ers ML

firekillex

ya id definitely jump on that, if you wanna be safer id say add in Green Bay over the vikings and swap out the broncos just in case. I personally think theyll win but rg3 is doing pretty good right now and that denver defense is very suspect, its always a coin toss in a shootout, even when you have manning on your side

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Loving the OV58 with Wash and Denver. Denver is going to score at will against that defense, 41+, and Washington should be able to put up at least 21-28.

firekillex

smitty the over58 is definitely a good play, I have been thinking about that to
    Its just hard to lay an over when the total is so high at 58
    Personally i see denver scoring 35+ and washington only being 1-2 possessions behind
    still a tough bet, but might just take the plunge

SmittyZ28

Good points fire, 58 is a HUGE total just thinking these two teams are the ones to hit it and in Denver no less. Really liked what I saw from the Washington offense last week, granted the Bears are not the defense they used to be but they are 76 Steelers compared to the Broncos. Skins giving up 30 per game and Denver scoring 42 PPG.

firekillex

I feel you on that one man, im in the process of trying to figure out the last bet on my sheet and that O58 play is on the top of the list right now, Denver has hit over on every game this year if im not mistaken, and redskins offense is starting to click. i could see it being a huge shootout like in dallas especially when manning is ticked about last game so he wants to prove himself, and with the redskins trying to make a comeback for the playoffs like last year. Its either o58 on that, cincy -6.5 over jets, philly -6 over giants.. the more i think about it the more i wanna hop on O58 haha

SmittyZ28

haha, I really like Detroit -3 right now over Dallas. Pretty even teams Dallas coming into Detroit off a big road win and Detroit off a bad home loss. Think Detroit is in an excellent spot in this game.

Jets Cincy is a tough one, two good defenses squaring off and the Jets have shown a pretty strong run game recently. Game could go either way but I see a lot of FG attempts after clock eating drives and low scoring, 6.5 might prove to be a big spread.

Good luck Bro

firekillex

exactly what im thinking bro, best of luck to you as well