Money_ballz
    Money_ballz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 9 Plays

I feel very strong about all these plays this week and have locked them in at the spread i posted them at.

1.New Orleans -13 Top Play 5 Units

2.Detroit +10 1 Unit

3.New England - 10.5 1 Unit

4.Indianapolis -9 1 Unit

5.Pittsburgh - 3 1 Unit

GoodLuck.....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LOTS OF BIG NUMBERS THERE do like pats this week if i cant get at 10 gonna have to buy hook. indy/hou gm is intresting 1st let me say have won w indy lots this year also went against them last week as i told som1 here that spread was a joke. now lots of ppl looking at this after they missed against frisco and that worries me 4sure would have loved 2 been on top of my gm and got hou+10.5. i just look at this as how many points does hou have to score 2 make me feel good bout cover id say that its reasonable for me to expect hou to score 3tds if i can get a fg on top of that id sit bak and enjoy my win

2daBank

same with saints this cant be ur 5unit? not that saints covering is out of ? and not tryin 2 knock ur pick just askin if you really believe that them covering big ass spread your fav play? would love 2 here y you believe that

Money_ballz

Yes i do believe the Saint will cover the -9. Carolina will come back down to earth after a big win last week. Plus 9 point is not that much .

Money_ballz

Hou will show there true colors this week , they always fall on there ass when the heat is on.....

2daBank

just from memory i seem to recall hou playin indy tough last few times. i was totally against hou early on when every1 was ridin there jock didnt bet them until tok them against cin was actually scared they would lose to buf last week looking ahead. so u dont think hou can put up anywhere from 21-24? i think thats a reasonable goal if you can agree with that then u like indy to score 31 or better? and much like last week even though ppl taking this over number droppin if anything leads me to believe a tough gm with both teams high 20's at most

Money_ballz

We will see buddy who are u playing 2daBank?

2daBank

there could be more and i may scratch a few 2 if i can be talked out of but so far i like
    ten+4
    car+13
    hou+9.5
    gb-10
    atl-10
    ne-12
    ten/sf und 41
    pit/den und whateva
    kinda looking at kc+7 kc/jax ov41.5 and bal-3

Money_ballz

Dude thats alot of plays ? Are u playing all of them games.
    Goodluck on them !

2daBank

i usually play 9 or so a week and ive had 1 week i wasnt at least 5-4(wasnt playing this many early on of coarse) and it was last week where actually went 4-3 on sides but 0-2 on totals(which is unusual for me)

2daBank

i find when i see 7 teams i like its much better for me 2 bet them all instead of narrow down and take a winner out. expect 5-2 every week of coarse doesnt always work like that. then i almost always play handful of totals mainly unders and most weeks hit more than miss but once again when i narrow down card i tend to take out wrong gms. law of averages bro and i know week in week out almost always have more right than wrong