Wallbanger
    Wallbanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Week 8 lock of the year

Okay okay I, like most of you see these locks fail horribly on here but here is one that will win easily. Bucs at +6.5! If this number reaches +7 or +7.5 it's guaranteed. Let me explain, I'm a big panthers fan and have watched every game this year won with them against Vikings and rams. Now is the perfect time to fade them. The bucs always play the panthers well and a divisional opponent. With doug Martin out yes I understand they will have problems but they are playing at home and Glennon has had a couple of games to get used to the system. The panthers are a great team at home but vegas is showing alot of love for them as they have beat possibly 3 of the four Worst teams in the league. The panthers are a terrible 4th quarter team and if you get this at 7.5 or so your almost guarenteed a back door cover with Rivera's poor coached team. Bucs defense is goo enough to cause newton some troubles and this will be a low scoring game and with that +plus points look great. My prediction 16-13 panthers but I believe bucs could easily win this game outright. Also this game on the road for panthers on a short week! Pound te Bucs!!!!!!

Wallbanger

Pay attention fellas this is as good as it gets^

bamadale81
    bamadale81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Carolina is a LOCK on the ML

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucs plus the points and Bucs ML!! They will win this game tonight

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

I can see your point.

What really worries me is the friction between Schiano and the players. If they get down in this game, I can easily see the rats leaving the ship and an easy cover for Carolina. Plus, Martin is out.

Wallbanger

Like I said i am a fan of Carolina, grew up watching them play but there is no such thing as Car ML lock I don't care who their playing.

Wallbanger

Yea your right I hope the players haven't given up schiano because if they play bad there's a good chance he gets fired after this game