Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Help pick all the straight up winners this week! $3,000 NFL Pool

I'm entering a local football pool where you pay $20 to win $3000. The person to pick the most winners wins the prize. I've come here to get some help.

If there are multiple people who pick the same amount of winners in the pool it comes down to a tiebreaker. The tiebreaker is who ever gets closes to the point total for Monday night's game. I'll post the games and you give me your opinion.

Thanks to everyone for their help!

Home Away
    Buccaneers Panthers
    Lions Cowboys
    Chiefs Browns
    Patriots Dolphins
    Saints Bills
    Eagles Giants
    Jaguars 49ers
    Bengals Jets
    Raiders Steelers
    Broncos Redskins
    Cardinals Falcons
    Vikings Packers

Total point score for Vikings vs Packers:

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

CAR,NO,KC,DET,NE,PHI,SF,PIT,CIN,DEN,AZ,G B Total:50 (Taking all point spread favs)

The 3 closest games are DAL@DET, PIT@OAK, ATL@AZ. These might be the best spot to consider an "upset".

I've played these types of contests and I'd go strictly chalk (all point spread favorites) with this week's lineup.

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    CAR,NO,KC,DET,NE,PHI,SF,PIT,CIN,DEN,AZ,G B Total:50 (Taking all point spread favs)

The 3 closest games are DAL@DET, PIT@OAK, ATL@AZ. These might be the best spot to consider an "upset".

I've played these types of contests and I'd go strictly chalk (all point spread favorites) with this week's lineup.
    Thanks for your insight. Looks good.