ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fire away on under 48.5 on MNF. Big

This game is going under. This is my strongest play of the week. Two desperate teams in need of a win will bring conservative approach in an effort to eliminate turnovers. Minn will run the ball as much as they can and freeman didnt exactly light up the scoreboad with some good weapons in Tampa. Eli has been a turnover machine and they will shorten the passing game to rebuild his cinfidence and to move ball more consistently. This is a huge under play.
    I also believe both defenses will bring more intensity and play their best games of the year. They aren't exactly stopping potent offenses.
    BOL

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

I'm considering the under myself

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They aren't exactly stopping any offense.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've noticed people always post about seeing the public pound a play so they fade, but how does the under on this game seem so enticing? You think the public is wrong all the time? This could be possibly the 2 worst defenses going at each other. What makes you think they will both bring intensity and play their best all year? So they haven't any other game and will decide to tonight? Eli should have his best passing game all year. Nicks should actually score at least 1 td tonight. Jacobs is out so they wont be able to run effectively.There is only one win between both of them and most of their games by both teams have gone over. Only reasoning for going under is Freeman has only one td throw all year...Pls persuade me NOT to bet on the over

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

the over was the play at 47.5... id probably still jump on it up to 49 tbh i think the winner of this game scores in the 30s and loser in the 20s. Hell I might jump on 1q and 1h overs as well.

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by CashItIn View Post
    I've noticed people always post about seeing the public pound a play so they fade, but how does the under on this game seem so enticing? You think the public is wrong all the time? This could be possibly the 2 worst defenses going at each other. What makes you think they will both bring intensity and play their best all year? So they haven't any other game and will decide to tonight? Eli should have his best passing game all year. Nicks should actually score at least 1 td tonight. Jacobs is out so they wont be able to run effectively.There is only one win between both of them and most of their games by both teams have gone over. Only reasoning for going under is Freeman has only one td throw all year...Pls persuade me NOT to bet on the over
    So far in the pick the score thread (only available to pros) around 70% are picking the score to be an under ????

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Check that 85% so far

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr pros you mean okst? They are all expert analyzers? I haven't been on this forum in a long time so I'm not really sure.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33754

On it myself.
    Josh can't put up 20 plus points, and Eli is trash this year.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Quote Originally Posted by CashItIn View Post
    sbr pros you mean okst? They are all expert analyzers? I haven't been on this forum in a long time so I'm not really sure.
    Yes sir....not sayin tail or fade ...but most of the sbr pros are here to make money and usually good incite...

ashulga

Giants season high is 23 pts and that includes 32 worst defense in Philadelphia and 30 th in denver and 29th in Dallas not to mention they were gun slinging in both of those trying to come back from big defesits. So unless minnesota all of the sudden with qb that had 47 percent completion percentage in a new offense puts up 30 plus points I dont see how it goes over.

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

This total is right where it should be...little to no value in O/U on this one. Very small edge to betting the over but not enough.

Only hope you have is that it looks like a pretty FG heavy matchup

Minn +4 is the value

DeLorean

Peterson over 100.5 rush yds is nice too

ashulga

Both pass rushes will come to play on MNF. Too much talent not to step up on MNF

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    This total is right where it should be...little to no value in O/U on this one. Very small edge to betting the over but not enough.

Only hope you have is that it looks like a pretty FG heavy matchup

Minn +4 is the value
    Disagree, the total s/be around 44, but that's just me.

Yeah, as a lifelong NYG fan, I can see Minny winning outright.

stevenash

Peterson over 100.5 rush yds is nice too
    Ya, all AP all the time tonight.
    Josh should put the rock in AP's gut 30x

JabooFootball

Quote Originally Posted by ashulga View Post
    Giants season high is 23 pts and that includes 32 worst defense in Philadelphia and 30 th in denver and 29th in Dallas not to mention they were gun slinging in both of those trying to come back from big defesits. So unless minnesota all of the sudden with qb that had 47 percent completion percentage in a new offense puts up 30 plus points I dont see how it goes over.
    Even with pitiful scoring the giants are 4-2 over this year and the Vikings are 4-0-1 over.

ashulga

Addition of jon beason for giants should help too. He led team in tackles last game with 12 I believe in his first game as a giant

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Even with pitiful scoring the giants are 4-2 over this year and the Vikings are 4-0-1 over.
    thats why giants were winless and I think they squeek their first win tonight and to do that they cant have minn scoring 30

JabooFootball

These teams both have more (healthy) weapons on offense than defense. Freeman is the only ? mark I have on the over. A lot of people forget how proficient he was in the pre schiano games (9 come from behind victories). Id also say a pick 6 on either side is slightly better than likely so all of that factors into my backing the over. Grabbed it at 47.5

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

Both pass rushes will come to play on MNF. Too much talent not to step up on MNF
    this is ridiculous. but they have enough talent for both teams to be ranked in the 20's in opponents yards allowed on ground and air and have a combined record of 1-10? giants strength is the minn weakness. minn secondary is terrible and there is no way the giants will commit themselves to a run game that does not exist. on the other hand minn is a great running team but the giants give up only 3.52 yards a carry. eventually freeman is going to air it out and exploit the giants weakness which is the pass d. both secondaries suck, both qbs are capable, and its hard to imagine both not getting 21+.

DeLorean

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Disagree, the total s/be around 44, but that's just me.

Yeah, as a lifelong NYG fan, I can see Minny winning outright.
    I'm interested to see how you got the 44 total. Did your formula give you a lean towards either team? I'm entirely serious btw, I like seeing how others do their capping.

My #'s came out 26-23 for Minn with their FG kicker getting 10pts which is where I guess my diff comes from. So Minn +4 offers nice value to my #'s. Since my total is 49 I don't have any value with the U/O.

I do have freeman with 255 pass yds so that's a nice edge over the 240 prop bet.

And Minn with 155 rush yds, most of which will come from AP so I like the value on the over 100.5yds for him.

You on any prop bets?

stevenash

I'm interested to see how you got the 44 total. Did your formula give you a lean towards either team? I'm entirely serious btw, I like seeing how others do their capping.

My #'s came out 26-23 for Minn with their FG kicker getting 10pts which is where I guess my diff comes from. So Minn +4 offers nice value to my #'s. Since my total is 49 I don't have any value with the U/O.

I do have freeman with 255 pass yds so that's a nice edge over the 240 prop bet.

And Minn with 155 rush yds, most of which will come from AP so I like the value on the over 100.5yds for him.

You on any prop bets?

I got 24-20 Minny.
    Peterson chews up plenty of clock with 32 rushes or so.
    Freeman won't go to the air often. That how I capped it.

203904793-1 10/21/13 7:53pm $20.00 $20.00 Pending 10/21/13 8:35pm Props Football 4514 No score in first 6:30 +100* vs Score in first 6:30
    Totals: $20.00 $20.00

stevenash

Gotta love those 10 minute drives that result in three points.
    Under's best friend.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Already on it Nash, bit early, but looking good as far as game plan goes....

ashulga

Defensive game, take away return and its only 10 pts on offense.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Defensive game, take away return and its only 10 pts on offense.
    Eli left atleast 100 yds and 1 td pass on the field but Minn should have nothing so it looks good. I thought Minn might let Freeman throw it downfield and Eli would get it together at some point but doesn't look like it. Need some luck to get to 41 on a tease

ashulga

Both teams keep throwing 5 yard dump passes. Thats exactly what I expected, giants want to build eli s confidence and freeman just sucks with his 47 percent completion percentage.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

the game calling is terrible. shotgun draws with peyton hillis? specific pass plays to peyton hillis? te screens? wow

DeLorean

One of the worst all around football games in recent memory

ashulga

Both teams playing it safe but that was expected. Gun slinging hasn't worked for either team this year

stevenash

Made a bundle tonight

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Made a bundle tonight
    Congrats. Me too

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Congrats. Me too
    Good win back to the grind!!!!!!!!

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

minny sucks people.

no brainer. if you took Minnesota it maybe time to find another vice.

12 Last