Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

4-1 on the day, only loss was KC kneeling at the 1..... Tail me if you wish fellas

Andy Reid can kiss my butthole for kneeling at the 1 and not covering but Ill take that after going 5-2 yest and 4-0 the rest of the day tonight I'm riding the coat tail of the best quarterback in the game and the most explosive offense in the game. Im counting on VON MILLER to remind us why Denver isn't just Manning's town.

Denver baby

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

SU or ATS?

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Fettirooski View Post
    Andy Reid can kiss my butthole for kneeling at the 1 and not covering but Ill take that after going 5-2 yest and 4-0 the rest of the day tonight I'm riding the coat tail of the best quarterback in the game and the most explosive offense in the game. Im counting on VON MILLER to remind us why Denver isn't just Manning's town.

Denver baby
    Andy did the right thing. Yeah they could have scored and went up 8 points. But then they had to give the ball back to Houston. Although remote, Houston could have scored a TD and a 2 pt conversion and sent it to OT where the Chiefs could have lost. By kneeling, they guarantee the win and gave Houston NO chance of a comeback.