pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cause there's a red, under my bed
    And there's a little yellow man in my head
    And there's a true blue inside of me
    That keeps stoppin me, touchin ya, watchin ya, lovin ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.
    Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin kinda queer
    Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
    She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
    One day you're gonna self-destruct.
    Youre up, you're down, I can't work you out
    You get a good thing goin then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
    So much to aim for, so much to try for
    You blowing it all with paranoia
    Youre so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    (here it goes again)
    Paranoia, the destroyer

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I'm not a conspiracy guy but if you don't think a ref can be bought then you're stupid.

That Fuk Donaghy did it in the nba for years.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    His name is Jerome Bogar, he is a black affirmative action ref that has no business being a head ref but the NFL has a hard on for "diversity" and pink penalty flags, and anti-LGBT bullying, and hispanic heritage, and not hitting a guy high or low, or with your helmet, and no more kick offs.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    People should meet Bogar on the street and personally tell him how big a piece of shit he is.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The incompetent black rooney rule affirmative action ref is the guy who explained the rules WRONG during the OT coin flip.

Celebrate diversity!

Jerome Bogar was not the one that threw the flag.

Name:  JetsandPatriots.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  21.9 KB

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    With tons of money coming in on live in play lines all game long, it would be to Vegas' advantage to have more suspense and lead changes in the game. The more crazy calls at the ends of games will only create more action live in play.

For instance a PI call against the Jets may make you feel like the Pats and Brady will come back and win. Could just as easily be a trap to get more action.
    Such a stretch.....99% of the money is not on live bets

The Jets TD that was called back would all but guarantee Jets cover/win

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Because when have Brady playing like he never saw a football before u know u are gonna cover. How did u like his last drive. Wide open Gronk he throws it to high. The best and i predicted he would do this was on third down. He threw it so far out of the endzone the guy in the tenth row couldn't even come up with it. He wasn't gonna score on that drive and the three ties it when the line was 3.5 or 4 and u can sure bet he wasn't gonna score a six in overtime.
    Jets D rattled the shit out of Brady all 2nd half and he hasn't been that sharp all year to be honest.....The Gronk throw was Brady throwing on the run off of pressure and his last throw out of the endzone was a throwaway to not take a sack since nobody was open

If you're saying Brady was in on the fix as well, why not just stall that last drive and not hit the field goal to go to OT where one crazy play could backfire your plan??

Fukkin crazy

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy guy but if you don't think a ref can be bought then you're stupid.

That Fuk Donaghy did it in the nba for years.
    I agree......This was not one of those cases though

No one fixing the game would make it this close unless you're saying every single player, ref, and coach scripted the whole thing

What if Geno throws a pick 6 in OT on the first play they got the ball back?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Next game

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Such a stretch.....99% of the money is not on live bets

The Jets TD that was called back would all but guarantee Jets cover/win

Jets D rattled the shit out of Brady all 2nd half and he hasn't been that sharp all year to be honest.....The Gronk throw was Brady throwing on the run off of pressure and his last throw out of the endzone was a throwaway to not take a sack since nobody was open

If you're saying Brady was in on the fix as well, why not just stall that last drive and not hit the field goal to go to OT where one crazy play could backfire your plan??

Fukkin crazy

I agree......This was not one of those cases though

No one fixing the game would make it this close unless you're saying every single player, ref, and coach scripted the whole thing

What if Geno throws a pick 6 in OT on the first play they got the ball back?
    Jets rattled Brady all day? What game were u watching? Brady was missing guys by ten yards under no pressure just like he did when these two teams played Thursday night when all the money was on Brady also. You want to know why they called that field goal penalty? For the exact reason u stated about Gino. He is an interception waiting to happen and they couldn't chance him doing that again. Do u think they are gonna fix a game and make it look obvious the whole game? If they made it look obvious than even a few of you naive, Jersey wearing, have favorite team nitwits, might even figure it out. Let me help ya with something and how these crooks control games. when ur sharp quarterback is over throwing wide open receivers, passing for three yards when it is third and six, fumbling snaps at back breaking times, taking bad sacks at back breaking times, throwing intentional grounding passes out of the endzone, and if that doesn't all help u have the refs calling the defensive holding call on crucial third down to continue drives for garbage teams. That is how games are controlled.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-22-13 at 08:42 AM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6206

Jets rattled Brady all day? What game were u watching? Brady was missing guys by ten yards under no pressure just like he did when these two teams played Thursday night when all the money was on Brady also. You want to know why they called that field goal penalty? For the exact reason u stated about Gino. He is an interception waiting to happen and they couldn't chance him doing that again. Do u think they are gonna fix a game and make it look obvious the whole game? If they made it look obvious than even a few of you naive, Jersey wearing, have favorite team nitwits, might even figure it out. Let me help ya with something and how these crooks control games. when ur sharp quarterback is over throwing wide open receivers, passing for three yards when it is third and six, fumbling snaps at back breaking times, taking bad sacks at back breaking times, throwing intentional grounding passes out of the endzone, and if that doesn't all help u have the refs calling the defensive holding call on crucial third down to continue drives for garbage teams. That is how games are controlled.

Yet you keep betting. Who's the nitwit?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jets rattled Brady all SECOND HALF, not game......Like I said before, the easiest way was not calling a bogus offensive pass interference on the Jets late in the game for a TD and the game's over.....

Also, Gronk could have easily caught that pass at the end and walked into the endzone to win or was he in on the fix too?

Brady is getting old and isn't as sharp as he used to be....he is also playing with his worst wr corps maybe ever

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lib

First ... 3456