EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Sack Prop: Dolphins-Bills

Don't forget to look at this one tomorrow. I would be surprised to see the number less than 6 for this prop for the O/U. That is a big # for this prop as most often it's 5, 5.5 when it has been the highest. These are two of the Top 6 most sack prone teams though so it is justified. Miami allowing 24. Buffalo, 20. Bills are 4th best at sacking the QB, so they should do a good bit on the damage. Dolphins don't rank high with 13 sacks, but they have at least added a couple sacks to this prop most weeks and should take advantage of the line/QB in this one.

Check it out in the morning.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

5.5 -135 @ Betonline. I don't always think a sack prop in game would be a fair line for one team, but when I do its Bills-Dolphins.

EaglesPhan36

Yep. Booked for me as well.

Noleafclover

I honestly don't understand why people aren't more excited about this. Here's a bump, hopefully some other hombres get it. Seems like the threads that get the most responses/views are the ones where some jackass is being opinionated about a coinflip line or worse. And it really gets on my nerves.

EaglesPhan36

Bills need to start getting after it. Need to pick up a couple more before the half.

Noleafclover

It's not gonna happen. Seems like all the work the dolphins did over the bye was to improve their release time. They've gone to extremes and its hurting them in a lot of ways, but they're determined to avoid the sack. The dolphins sacks over train is derailed just as I board it heavyish.

By the way, it looks like neither team has gotten a sack but they keep putting up and taking off a lone sack for miami on NFL.com. FWIW, Is 0 correct?
    Last edited by Noleafclover; 10-20-13 at 01:47 PM.

EaglesPhan36

It's one week if it doesn't hit. One week is not a trend. Still be willing to go against them any week they are playing a competent defense until they consistently show they shored things up. Usually helps that they play from behind and throw more too, but shit happens some weeks.

EaglesPhan36

Bills finally got one. Of course it's at the expense of my over too likely.

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    It's one week if it doesn't hit. One week is not a trend. Still be willing to go against them any week they are playing a competent defense until they consistently show they shored things up. Usually helps that they play from behind and throw more too, but shit happens some weeks.
    They're getting the ball off faster. Maybe they don't stick with that strategy so intensely against other opponents, but they're showing more ability there than they have in the past.

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

There it is. Sack/fumble

EaglesPhan36

Cash it. Tannehill gets sacked at the most opportune of times. I understand the premise of what they are doing, but they are still got sacked twice. I'll be looking at it again next week perhaps.

Noleafclover

EaglesPhan36

Rolling it onto ...

Packers-Browns Total Sacks Over 5.5 [-115]
    Cleveland has allowed the 2nd most sacks in the league. GB defense has been coming on with the sacks a lot in the last month. Cleveland's pass rush is decent. GB is midpack allowing sacks, so the Browns should be able to add a few to the tally. GB will do most of the damage you would think.