KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

Give me your feedback

How do you not like New England -3, Chicago PK and KC at home vs a rookie QB and terrible team overall -6?

I have sucked at picking this year so I am just looking for your opinions on the game. I have resorted to tailing a hot hand right now, but if he doesn't play these I will make some small ones on them.

Now let me get your opinion on my next thought....

Whatever I am up this week I am considering letting it ride on the man Sunday night -6.5. How does he lose in a place he has played so well so often?

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

If you bet the opposite of those three picks, you will go 2-1 or better.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

All the SHARP SO SHARP RAZOR SHARP geniuses on the board say KC is going to lose ATS, which is unlikely. -6 Isn't a tough cover and home faves have done extremely well this year ATS to date. Especially with a third-stringer facing half-a-pro-bowl-defense. Yeah, no likely Houston on this one, will have to wait until next week to cash in their value.

Chicago pick is ok, For NE old Rexy's pass rush annihilated Ryan but looked meek against Rapelisberger a week later. Same with Geno, went from Joe Montana in Atlanta to just another struggling rookie against the Steelers. Both of these things speak more to me about Atlanta's awfulness than the Jets, so hey why not drop it on Palpatine Belichick one more time...

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Letting it ride is always a good idea. Especially after you let it ride. Press that shit till you're a millionaire.