BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS

TABLE TALK
The AFC East rivals, 2-4 Bills and the 3-2 Dolphins, meet this week. In terms of comparable match ups, both teams have faced Cleveland (on the road) and Baltimore (at home). In Cleveland, Miami pulled out a win while Buffalo lost. At home to Baltimore, Buffalo won but Miami lost. Buffalo has the third best rushing offense in the league, averaging 149 ypg. Miami has the edge in this series, winning 7 of the last 10. Although Miami has done well ATS at home recently (4-1-1), I think 10.5 points is way to many for a rivalry game. My pick is the Bills with the points.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
***Buffalo Bills +10.5***

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ NEW YORK JETS

TABLE TALK
The 5-1 New England travel to 3-3 New York to face the Jets for round two of their annual matchup. New England came away with a 13-10 win in week two. Neither team could put much together offensively, especially with New England missing three big starters. However, the Patriots came away with a +4 turnover ratio to win a defensive battle in the rain. For comparable match ups , both teams have played (and beat) Buffalo, Tampa Bay, and Atlanta. This game may come down to whether New York's top 10 home defense can stop the Patriot's strong road offense. New York is limiting their opponents to only 3 yards per rush, so the Patriots may have to rely on Tom Brady's arm. I'm riding this pick based on New England's impressive 15-6-2 ATS record over the last 23 games on the road.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
**New England Patriots -4**

CLEVELAND BROWNS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS

TABLE TALK
The overachieving 3-3 Cleveland Browns travel to Lambeau to face the 3-2 Green Bay Packers. Green Bay has been hit by the injury bug over the last few weeks. Wide receiver Randall Cobb was hurt last week and will be put for the next few months. Clay Matthews is also out in the defensive side. In terms of comparable match ups, both teams have played Detroit (at home - Green Bay won, Cleveland lost), Cincinnati (Cleveland won at home, Green Bay lost on the road), and Baltimore (on the road - Green Bay won, Cleveland lost). Green Bay has the #2 offense in the NFL, averaging 450 total total yards per game. Meanwhile, Cleveland has a top 10 defense, allowing 312 yards per game. Cleveland is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games. Green Bay is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games and 5-0 SU at home. Green Bay should win, but Cleveland's defense should keep it closer than 10 points. I will pick Cleveland with the points.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
*Cleveland Browns +10*

MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ NEW YORK GIANTS

TABLE TALK
The 1-4 Minnesota Vikings travel to New York to face the 0-5 Giants for a potentially underwhelming night of Monday Night Football. This game could turn into an ugly shootout. New York has by far the worst turnover ratio in the league at -16. Much of their turnovers are a result of Eli Manning's high interception rate (2.5 per game). The Giants give up the most points in the league, but the Vikings aren't far behind. These two teams have comparable match ups against Carolina and Chicago, with both teams losing each contest. I believe the Giants will finally get their first win of the season. Minnesota is 2-7 in their last 9 games on the road, and New York is 6-3 in their last 9 at home. My pick is the Giants ML.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
*New York Giants ML*