Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Couple interesting Wilson props tonight

so i'm lookin at
    russell wilson < 1.5 TDs -120 thrown
    and also wilson > 44.6 rushing yards -130
    wilson only threw 2 Tds 2 games this year - @ indy, trailing, and v Jax (@ home) in the blowout
    threw 4 against jax fwiw.
    so seems reasonable he won't throw 2 tds here on thurs where the scores always lower, in ari where they theoretically are a solid d

and for the other... he's broken 45 rushing yards past 3, seems to be moving ni that direction. does arizona's blitz-heavy d help or hurt his rushing yards? (or are they even that bltiz-heavy this year, haven't been watching) i could kinda see him escaping and breaking a few
    Last edited by Noleafclover; 10-17-13 at 04:34 PM.

Noleafclover

Bump. Looknig more at the running one, how much is Arizona blitzing this year?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm tailing ya, it looks good to me.

Noleafclover

Hope you didn't on the TDs. Glad I stayed off. Not lookin so hot for running either.

slacker00

Yeah, I did the same thing. I did the rush prop but actually couldn't find the TD prop at my regular books.

Noleafclover

That's lucky. I'm generally NOT superstitious in the slightest, but you may have picked the wrong day to tail me. Costco took 45 minutes to sort out my membership, leaving the over/under on frozen food spoiled at half, and my garage door decided to jam shut even though I didn't use any more force than normal... Seems like every little thing is going wrong too.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    That's lucky. I'm generally NOT superstitious in the slightest, but you may have picked the wrong day to tail me. Costco took 45 minutes to sort out my membership, leaving the over/under on frozen food spoiled at half, and my garage door decided to jam shut even though I didn't use any more force than normal... Seems like every little thing is going wrong too.
    I've had days like that. Turn down the lights, lock the door and go to bed early. Me, I'm done betting tonight.

Noleafclover

Sorry man. Hindsight's 20/20, shoulda seen they'd be playing with a lead and protect their franchise. Also now hearing there was some media criticism of the amount of risk Wilson's been getting

slacker00

Yeah, no problem. I was feeling it too, but I've been playing with my gut too much, need to get my mind involved.