mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by trendon View Post
    This is why it is clutch to have a Bovada account. You can still get +7 and 41.5. I am just an amateur but I can't see any reason why you wouldn't have an active Bovada account just to CONSTANTLY get an extra .5-1.5 points every time you want to take a dog or an under.

I agree in principle, just not on this particular game. It is nice to get free points on bovada for dogs and make your other wagers elsewhere.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I actually like Seattle here -4.5, I know taking the home dog/division matchup etc but this one looks like Hawks by a TD. Good luck either way all.
    I squared up on hawks ml. Lets get it.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by trendon View Post
    This is why it is clutch to have a Bovada account. You can still get +7 and 41.5. I am just an amateur but I can't see any reason why you wouldn't have an active Bovada account just to CONSTANTLY get an extra .5-1.5 points every time you want to take a dog or an under.
    Easy. Bovada has very low limits and tgey don't allow professional action. They open their arms wide to degenerates and quickly boot pros. professionals araren't determined by how much you win or lose, but by your bet selection

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

Good Luck LT Profits.

Wow....A Harry-The-Hat sighting...Welcome back HARRY.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i'm gonna make it square but seattle ml + miami ml.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tat we are on the same page, believe Cards are the sexy pick tonight, hard for me to see it. Call me a square etc, agree with Kahn on the two fav's as well. I hope we can get some winners

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Tat we are on the same page, believe Cards are the sexy pick tonight, hard for me to see it. Call me a square etc, agree with Kahn on the two fav's as well. I hope we can get some winners

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

laying points on the road in the nfl , in a divisional game no less ??? Cards or pass

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Half way into the 2nd q it will be pretty apparent what's going on. You got 2 teams that both struggle to pass the ball and both shine when it comes to stopping the run. Think about it. It's a close, low scoring game. Probably boring as hell also.

First 12