Wallbanger
    Wallbanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Wallbanger's YTD Football thread

First Post on here after searching on here for opinions and information. Addicted to this losing hobby since last year. Started with my buddy last year knowing nothing an quickly won some nice cash betting Nba. More sheer luck then anything and profited roughly $500 for the year. I'm posting my picks on here just to see where I'm doing well an areas where I'm not. Anyways I'm doing $25 a play. Got buried for $260 to start this year from chasing but I'm learning. Oh well had chargers an under after seeing line movements and going against the public. Just a 20 year old grinding out here in this addiction

C$thebookkiller
    C$thebookkiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Same here Wallbanger just grinding away betting a little more but loving to bet just want more profit from it tired of breaking even.

Wallbanger

Yea man i know just enough to cause faders problems. I should have waited a couple weeks in Nfl to see the tendencies of these teams but learning. I tend to lose more money from juice then anything but when I get hot it's smooth sailing. There's a website I like using occasionally betfirms and I follow jack jones free picks he does well. 2 things I've learned this year is home teams are bookie killers and when a line seems to good to be true it usually is such as the chargers tonight $$$

C$thebookkiller

I have seem to notice that when you think a team is a LOCK like last week Falcons against the Jets at home and this Week Stanford against Utah. Im new to this site but I'm looking forward to posting my picks and getting eveyone's feed back and thoughts on games.

C$thebookkiller

Yea I should have taken the Chargers tonight I took the colts ML and in a teaser bad Monday

Wallbanger

Time to get this thread started on the right track for these Thursday Night games
    Miami/unc u64
    Arizona +7
    YTD 0-0
    Miami has been impressive this year but have yet to face a quality opponent on the road and being a Thursday night game with Unc always playing th tough I don't have enough confidence to lay the points. Unc has no run game and throw alot of screens which could be trouble with Miami coming in with #1 rated pass defense. I see this being a low scoring game but if Miami does blow them out I don't see unc putting up enough points to reach total.
    Now for the Nfl matchup you got Arizona being a good home team against Seattle who struggles on the road. I don't see Seattle playing aggressive enough on offense to cover this spread with zonas good d. Anyways BOL everybody

Wallbanger

4 early games
    Panthers -7
    Chargers -6.5 bought a point
    Detroit -2
    Dallas +3

Wallbanger

3 more games
    Balt +2
    Gb-9
    Ten +4

Wallbanger

YTD:4-2
    Just got screwed by the lions oh well guess that's how it goes sometimes 3-1 for the day if Dallas can hold on

Wallbanger

YTD: 5-4
    Always seem to lose the close ones but oh well taking den-6 and over 56. Square as it gets but I believe this comes down to who scores first if Denver puts pressure on early colts won't be able to just keep the ball away from Peyton and co and keep this from being a shoot out. But if colts score first they have a good shot and both my bets will be buried.

Wallbanger

Well YTD 6-5 going against my word and got $50 on giants. Hard to see freeman coming in on first start and staying with giants so Giants-3 is the play tonight

Wallbanger

YTD:7-5 Ready for this huge play on bucs come Thursday

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Why do u like the bucs?

Wallbanger

I posted why on my lock if the year thread! But on bucs +6 and Kentucky +10.5 tonight

Wallbanger

gt-9.5
    Ok st -13
    Louisville -20

Wallbanger

Good start so far YTD: 9-6 other 2 games covering right now to now going with
    Clemson -16
    Illinois +10
    Bc +7 bought a point on these games oh well valuable points

Wallbanger

Ytd:11-6