hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

A couple Superbowl futures ideas

So I was thinking I'd look for an AFC and NFC team to buy a Superbowl future on. Ideally 2 teams that have a great chance at making the playoffs, but with decent Superbowl odds so I can hedge against them. Here's what I'm thinking:

Saints +900
    Patriots +950 (both at 5dimes)

Pretty sure both will win their divisions and maybe even get a first round bye.

Thoughts? Thanks guys

hubbard689

Also thinking of waiting it out and taking either Cowboys or Eagles, whoever seems like they'll win the division, and then hedging against them. Only thing is hedging them against like the Saints for example would get costly taking the Saints ML, although right now Cowboys are +3000 and Eagles are +8000. Should I just take both now? Doesn't seem like the 'Skins or Giants (LOL) will catch them...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    So I was thinking I'd look for an AFC and NFC team to buy a Superbowl future on. Ideally 2 teams that have a great chance at making the playoffs, but with decent Superbowl odds so I can hedge against them. Here's what I'm thinking:

Saints +900
    Patriots +950 (both at 5dimes)

Pretty sure both will win their divisions and maybe even get a first round bye.

Thoughts? Thanks guys

yeah but the max u can bet is $500 .

hubbard689

My units are not above $500

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Saints and Pats both look like realistic options. Pats will only get better as the WRs gain experience and Gronk comes back, even if NE goes to DEN in the playoffs Belichick has no fear of Peyton. Saints have a paved path to a #1 seed with the only one scary looking game remaining @SEA, which will be a virtual preview of the likely NFC championship matchup.

As for the NFC East longshots, I'd go with NYG 500-1 for a micro bet as bad as that division is and we already saw NYG win SB with a 9-7 record, they could just as easily get in at 7-9 and run the table again at those odds. I wouldn't touch DAL, WAS or PHI at any odds.

hubbard689

Took the Pats and Saints. Feeling good. We'll see about DAL/PHI right before playoffs and what their odds are at then. Cheers fellas