firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 7 early looks

Went a cool 2-0 this week, thanks to the 046 on thursday nights game which finished at a total of 48, then cowboys coming through to beat the skins starting to take a look at the week 7 lines and see a few interesting games so far, any input or state your own picks

TOP 3 :
    KC -4.5 OVER HOUSTON
    BAL +105 OVER PITT
    BROWNS +12 OVER GB

then some other plays im looking into
    DALLAS -1.5 OVER PHI
    CHI ML OVER WAS
    49ERS VS TEN U38.5

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC is kinda iffy. I would lay off that one. Houston is due for a rebound and KC played like crap until it got to the last 6min of the game and Pryor started messing up. I would lay off that one if it was me. Love the Bal bet and I like the play on the browns as well.

firekillex

ya i understand your point, ive been riding on KC all season and have been making some nice $ of them, thats why im so high on them right now. Especially after seeing houston get blown out the last few weeks, the games in Kansas City which will also helps. Matt schaub is playing terrible and just got injured so he might not even play next week, if Yates comes in i dont see him doing any better in a loud KC stadium. KCS defense has been keeping them in the games, i see at least 2 picks from the texans side basically, i almost think the Houston team has given up the season altogether after this weekends game and KC is 6-0 riding a lot of momentum.

On the BAL and CLE pick those are 2 of my favorites right now. I see Baltimore as just a better overall team then pittsburgh and unless big ben has a lights out game i dont see anyway in which the ravens lose.. Then to cleveland, i dont seem them winning this game in green bay, but i see them keeping it somewhat close 3-10 range because of how great there defense has been playing and with some key green bay injuries. Weeden hasnt been playing great but they have playmakers in josh gordon and jordan cameron who can put points on the board at anytime

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Liking the Browns and Lions.

firekillex

Ya everybody is liking the browns right now, especially with the GB injuries. If it stays over +10 I think I'll take it. And lions over cincy is a game I wouldn't personally touch but they've been playing pretty good and I could see them pulling out a W