ilmatics's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlay for days

Someone please convince me to not put 200$ to win 752$ on this 5 teamer

Houston
    San Fran
    Cincinnati
    Kansas City
    Minnesota

Only ones that worry me is kansas city for some reason and min.. however i think MIN is a great play, AP is coming off a emotional week from his son passing and i see him having a huge game. Kansas city is a solid pick i think.. but past history shows the raiders play very good vs KC. Kc is a complete different team this year so history wont matter. Cincinnati sounds like a good pick, but worried about Buff D since the browns D stoped Cinci last week. Help me out fellas.

Coolin
    Coolin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

Vikings are not winning. Take the Colts

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Vikings won't win? Umm yea ok. They will win and AP will run for over 200 yds

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Bengals scare me. I dont trust their defense on the road, neither do I trust Dalton.

ilmatics

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Vikings won't win? Umm yea ok. They will win and AP will run for over 200 yds
    ^^^^ knows whats good.

ilmatics

Same here. I herd that E.J is hurt so that might help the bengals. They have lost all their away games so far, vs Bears and Browns but idk, hard to go against CINCY.

ilmatics

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Bengals scare me. I dont trust their defense on the road, neither do I trust Dalton.
    Same here. I herd that E.J is hurt so that might help the bengals. They have lost all their away games so far, vs Bears and Browns but idk, hard to go against CINCY.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

EJ is out. Bills have no qb

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Thad Lewis Lewis starts at qb for buffalo

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Thad Lewis Lewis starts at qb for buffalo
    I know but I still don't trust the Bengals on the road. I know its hard not to see them winning but crazier things have happened. Def a pass for me.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Absolutely I'm not saying it's a great team to be on. The Saints have been the best team on the road since 2009 and yet they're a dog to a team they are certainly better than right now, anythings possible.

chesscat
    chesscat's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sold on minnesots...matt cassell does not give me comfort b ut neither does Carolina and newton...the ap thing is sad but emotions can go one way or another..if his attention is even a little off it could mean a fumble or a bad play early..to me the play in that game is the under...I am betting heavy that Oakland covers..not sure of the line since my guy does parlay cards but I am getting 10..its a no-brainer for me...kc scores from mistakes they are not an explosive team