squardo
    squardo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty Confident Week 6 Picks

Houston -7.5 - I really like Houston in this game. If Gabbert and Henne can throw a TD against the terrible Rams Defense then I am not worried about Schuab to much. Especially since the Rams not that great at stopping the run (and thats what the Texans are all about).

Cardinals vs. 49ers -41 -
    I don’t like this matchup for San Francisco, relatively speaking. They should win. But I think they’ll struggle a bit. The 49ers struggle when they can’t run the ball, or when Anquan Boldin is shut down. Patrick Peterson will completely shut him down. The Cardinals give up just 3.3 yards per carry and are 4th in run-defense DVOA.
    Factor in the fact that the 49ers will probably shut down the Cardinals, and we’re looking at a nice under here.

My other picks that i like but make me a little nervous...

I like the Eagles -2 on the road (with or without Vick)

I like the Cowboys -6 at home -Cowboys just make me nervous though.

There are some of my picks. I'd love some feedback on what you think! Thanks!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if schaub doesnt throw a pass hou will roll...like them teased better cause im scared kubiak does in fact call a pass play at some point for no freaking reason..

like the under but as a guy that used to love unders just dont like this 41 number as it basically the new 37 and with way damn gms are officiated it just so easy to get over this these days.. not to mention cards are always a threat to put upa special teams score or defensive score with those ball hawking studs roaming the secondary and palmer great for a sack fumble or pick 6 himself..agree totally just doesnt take much to go wrong with this number these days..

i would stay far the fukk away from philly..

actually think skins cover in big d in what prob a tight gm..

squardo
    squardo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea that Dallas Washington game always is hard to predict. I can see either side covering their spread.

Also with the Under in the 49ers game i meant to put -43. And the past 4 games these teams have met over the past two years the point total has been under 30 twice and under 42 the other 2 times. Know things have changed since then but just something to feel a little more confident about.
    Last edited by squardo; 10-10-13 at 03:40 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree i like the total..just harder to play unders in this range than it used to be...welcome aboard and gl..