EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2166

Who thinks the Rams will pull it out this week?

I certainly do. Three weeks in a row I've been on Houston with a great "value" line, seen the line move heavily in my favour throughout the week, only to then see two of my calls go down the tubes by half time with a third guaranteed win ending in a push.

Now I see the Rams +7 turn into +9. This week I'm no fool. Let the public stick with this mess of a team. I've got the Rams +9, small bet on Rams ML and bigger bet on the under @ 43 because the ONLY way Houston covers or wins this game is if their defense stuffs them to something less than 10 points.

This is by no means a vote of confidence on the Rams. This is all about Matt Slaub screwing up yet another game. The only thing I can think of when I see him play is he's the NFL quarterback version of MLB pitchers Dontrelle Willis and Ricky Romero. Two all-star pitchers who just mentally imploded out of nowhere and can't throw strikes. Slaub can't throw accurately anymore. Anyone who saw the SF game could see that he sailed several throws and that doesn't even include the picks. I would have thought with an SNF game everyone would pick up on that same point and hammer the Rams side to less than +7 but I guess people are gluttons for punishment.

We are currently witnessing the end of a semi-decent QB career and I want to see if I can make some good $$$ off of it, because that's just the type of great guy I am.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

schaub on my knob wont have to throw a pass, foster and tate will run wild on these soft ass lambs... the only reason it went to 9 is cause books not thrilled with the idea of 6 point teasers taking hou under a fg..it will more than likely settle back, really not much difference between 7.5 and 9 anyway... .i dunno if rams cover or not but ya gotta be little off your rocker to back them if ya ask me...

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

I like you post 2dabank makes a lot of sense. Books know they would get killed on the texans teaser... That was my plan, to teaser the texans&bangles for $5000.00. My only play for Sunday. Texans don't lose at home to pathetic teams.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    I like you post 2dabank makes a lot of sense. Books know they would get killed on the texans teaser... That was my plan, to teaser the texans&bangles for $5000.00. My only play for Sunday. Texans don't lose at home to pathetic teams.
    yea i normally do dog/fav in my 2 team teases but hard to see hou/cincy not cashing..im really not sure rams can even hang around the number but there no fukkin way they win.. there still lots of books that have hou at -7.5/8.5 so tease still good..

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2166

Well looks like I'm a little more on my rocker than what people think. My biggest mistake was taking the under thinking Houston could hold down the Rams. This is getting embarrassing. I know it's bad luck to claim victory before a game is done...but penetrate it. No amount of bad luck headed towards me could help this disaster team. I hope this builds my cred a little on this site.