mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Smith will be fired

Team is going no where with this guy as there coach.

NO WHERE.

Can him. Give yourself a shot next year

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Got to be the dumbest coach I've ever seen. I was screaming at the TV to kick the FG before halftime. He had a SECOND chance to correct his mistake and still didn't. Didn't he learn anything from last week?

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

He gave up 3 points and went for it on 4th down. The lost by 2. Never leave points on the field.

AliasM
    AliasM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

If they were playing the Saints or Broncos, or were on the road against some of the other upper echelon teams I could see going for it.

However, at home, against the Jets...it's a bad call. To make matters worse, he gets into a jumbo set and then does a run fake...as if anyone was going to bite on it.

Then the second time he DOES run, and it doesn't matter because their OL is simply inferior to the Jets front 7.

The only runs that were successful were the ones where the spread the field, and that was the call he should have made...run or pass...just spread the goddamn field. Your best offensive weapons are at WR, and you shouldn't be putting yourself in a position where they can't even be decoys. FFS, you're not the SF 49ers or the Seattle Seahawks.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

terrible

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

worse than leaving pts on the field right before the half is you run the ball when your team has been getting dominated in the trenches

horrible coaching