t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Way too many think Falcons are a lock tonight

Multiple threads declaring Falcons ml easy money. Atlanta stinks. An old football team on the decline. They should win this game but its not a given.

Jets will be game tonight. This will be far from easy for the shitty dirty birds.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

the only lock is u will create 5000 worthless threads this week.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

we at SBR have no impact on what happens on the field.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

except maybe landers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDofBA

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    we at SBR have no impact on what happens on the field.
    You're missing the point. Obviously we don't have impact on the game. Simply stating that I think people are misguided about this game. Atlanta is not a good football team.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You're missing the point. Obviously we don't have impact on the game. Simply stating that I think people are misguided about this game. Atlanta is not a good football team.
    They are good enough to trounce the jets...

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

I agree 100%. It will be closer than everyone thinks

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

So whos all riding Falcons -10 and whos riding Jets +10

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

They are a lock but not a dancing one

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

2 picks for geno smith if he starts.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

4 every out of 5 think is a lock. It reflects on the ML line.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Thats not true.

They lost to two of the top 3-4 best teams in football.

Lost on the Road in Miami in a game they outplayed them.

At home, versus a Jets team that is the worst team in the league besides Jax and Gmen, will win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets have a college qb

That's all you need to know

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

100% agreed Wizzle. Falcons will probably win, but ATL laying 10 is almost a joke. Only thing that scares me about the Jets is Geno throwing the ball. If Jets are smart, they come in and run the ball as much as possible. I'd be very surprised if Geno threw more than 30 times in this game. But who knows, their O-Coordinator thinks he has Drew Brees on the sideline.

But there is no doubt in my mind the Jets can dominate every aspect of this game except for the passing game. Jets are probably better than the Falcons at everything except for QB and WR play. If NYJ gameplan is right going into this game, they should cover.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

What people aren't talking about is that if the Falcons lose tonight, their season is as good as done ALREADY (no way in Hell they win the NFC South and the second place in the NFC West will already lock up one of the Wild Card spots with the other one going to second place in the NFC North if the Falcons lose tonight), the coach will DESERVE TO LOSE HIS JOB, and Tony Gonzalez may as well walk on home.

I have only lived in Atlanta for a few months, but I know the atmosphere around here when it comes to football. Too many people in the Tri-State area and stuff are just shitting on the Falcons.

Falcons breakdown: an average defense, low-quality DB’s (but they have had over a week to get their shit together), a legit top 5 QB (and when Brady, Brees, and Peyton retire, Ryan and Rodgers will shoot for top QB EVERY SINGLE YEAR), debatedly the best TE in the NFL (it is either Gonzalez or Graham), a freak of a wide receiver in Julio Jones (a top 5 WR) and another really good one in White.

Jets breakdown: an overrated rookie QB, a WR in Holmes who plays fairly well when he is not bitching about his foot, and an above average defense.

The Falcons are playing this game tonight like it is a college football game. They HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME. If they lose it will be 3 losses in a row, 2 losses in a row at home, and a loss to the Jets.

Don’t forget who some people are thinking may win this game….THE DAMN, PATHETIC NY JETS. I mean it is the Jets! If the Falcons lose to the Jets, the Falcons are done for the season and there may very well be rioting.

Too many people shit on the Falcons all of the time. They played great last year and every week they were getting trashed.

Try real hard to convince yourself that betting on the Jets is ever a good move.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

bubble butt,

Holmes is out tonight. Hill didnt practice all week.

samuel is questionable. He'd be a huge boost for this defense.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    But there is no doubt in my mind the Jets can dominate every aspect of this game except for the passing game. Jets are probably better than the Falcons at everything except for QB and WR play. If NYJ gameplan is right going into this game, they should cover.
    You sir have been smoking something!

You must not of read what you wrote "except for QB and WR play". Pretty sure that combo is going to put the jets down on the score board and throw out any game plan of running the ball all game (which will probably fail anyways)

Jets have an average at best running game.

You should of said "But there is no doubt in my mind the Jets will get dominated in every aspect of this game"

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Need Atl ml to close out my parlay

t-wizzle

Bubblebutt - must win rarely means anything. If anything it adds pressure. Atlanta is supposed to win tonight.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

No way in Hell the Falcons lose to Jets at home and go into a bye 1-4 off back to back losses @ home.

No penetrating way.

Quote me and bump if they do.

That fly boy receiver crew of Jeremy Kerley, Clyde Gates, Ben Obomanu and Ryan Spadola must have caused many sleepless nights for dirty bird secondary. Yah, right.

Samuel will be playing. You think he's going to miss this opportunity covering these clowns and a rookie tossing the rock in the dome. With Holmes out, dude is good to go.

Jets turn over the ball like crazy and that offensive game against the Titans was a penetrating embarrassement for fans. What's the streak, 10 turnovers, no take away last 3? Nice.

Cromarti better at covering #2 receiver. Now that Revis is gone and he has #1, dude is getting lit up. No surprise that Julio Jones is also good to go this week. Gonzalez will have big game.

Matty Ice @ Home vs rookie Geno Smith on the road. Hahahaha.

Flyboys crash and burn tonight, Dirty birds soar

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Need Atl ml to close out my parlay
    lets eat buck me to

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

if falcons fail to cover the spread, a shit load of people will lose there minds. Heavy bets on the Birds to cover and win. A huge amount of parlays still alive awaiting for this game to finish.
    this will be a major burial if jets cover and if they win - i see bridge jumpers

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

falcons only win was against the rams at home by 7

they havent impressed me .. jets getting 10 points when i believe they are better then the rams is worth a play.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    bubble butt,

Holmes is out tonight. Hill didnt practice all week.

samuel is questionable. He'd be a huge boost for this defense.
    probable. he will play.

as soft as the guy he is, he's still a ballhawk. Geno is horrid.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

saw geno have a good game once
    jets better on D
    rex better coach
    falcons are just the falcons

jets ml

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    falcons only win was against the rams at home by 7

they havent impressed me .. jets getting 10 points when i believe they are better then the rams is worth a play.
    Yes, but look at their opponents. NO,STL,MIA,NE... all three losses came from way better teams than the Jets and the Falcons had a chance to win in Mia and against the Pats

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I agree to some extent with the OP. A lot of people have been talking like the game is not even a game. The Jets are better than JAX or NYG, although probably not a lot. The ATL -10 looks appealing but a bit scary. I think I'm going to tease a parlay with ATL and the over by 4 or 5 and throw a unit on it. I think it will pay a little better than 1:1 and I have to think ATL can win by 5 and the over will be well over 38/39ish.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

one thing about geno is he thinks he will win
    of course then he messes up a lot and doesn't win, but he is young and he will play hard for a big TV game

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by tyloxx420 View Post
    Yes, but look at their opponents. NO,STL,MIA,NE... all three losses came from way better teams than the Jets and the Falcons had a chance to win in Mia and against the Pats
    And they had a chance against NO too.

So many people on SBR (not you) act like the Falcons got blown out in their losses or something.

They were in the redzone at the end of both the NO and NE games and could have tied/won if it wasn't for failed play calling. The Falcons have just had a somewhat difficult schedule (NO is an amazing team again, and Brady has made his back up receivers look like champs (Edelman is a legit starter though)). I feel Smith's job is on the line, he will not do stupid play calling shit this week.

And the Jets/NE game was an anomoly. The Pats receivers had basically just came off the street and when they played the Falcons they were much, much better.

People just shit on the Falcons, they are actually a top 10 team.

Jets will always be cellar dwellers. Namath isn't stepping back on the field EVER AGAIN.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Save your self the headache and bet the over!

t-wizzle

Interesting moneyline moves at pinnacle.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

in it to win it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Funny I'm seeing mostly Jets + pts threads everywhere. If we are talking s/u then yeah Falcunts are pretty much a lock barring something crazy like Matty Ice getting knocked out early. However I would not take the pts and back Geno/Jets with your $$ Wizzle.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Atl has had a really bad start but they are still a better team than the Jets

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Jets are stinkier

1234 Last