zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Thank you for making this post, T! Was thinking heavy on Atlanta -9 but changed to Jets +10 & eventually live ML.
    Did it at the absolute last minute too.. sheesh

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Hey where are the trolls?

Crusty where the fukk are you?

t-wizzle

Smokey? You there?

I already know Pavy killed himself. I also know that nobody cares.

sportcap
    sportcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7133

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Hey where are the trolls?
    Q
    Crusty where the fukk are you?
    They figuring out how to pay their bookie tomorrow..

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call twiz good on ya

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the field goal that mike smith decided to forfeit cost them big
    Name:  mike smith.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  6.7 KB

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Pavy will kill himself soon. He is waiting the result out in la.

He better hope the braves can survive.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I went from thinking there was no way the Jets would win to putting money on them to win at a virtual PK live.....

If you watched that game, you could see that Atlanta is not the team everyone thought they were.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pavy will kill himself soon. He is waiting the result out in la.

He better hope the braves can survive.

I'll save him the suspense - the Braves are going to lose.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

"Vegas" just made a small mint off this.

ML parlays alone. Teasers too. Huge MNF game at the end of the respective week.

It would be interesting to see the historic record when the public needed the favorite in damn near every bet. Like a -6.5 or better favorite in MNF losing SU, maybe -7.5.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    the field goal that mike smith decided to forfeit cost them big
    Name:  mike smith.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  6.7 KB

Yeah, that was retarded. I said it at the time. You make it a one score game going into halftime. You don't try to run up the middle with a 180 RB against a Jets defense that had been stuffing you. Stupid.

ridims

joking about someone killing himself is kind of funny but not cool in a way. i hope he isnt a friend of yours, thats something you shouldnt really be joking about if he has issues

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

It would be interesting to see the historic record when the public needed the favorite in damn near every bet. Like a -6.5 or better favorite in MNF losing SU, maybe -7.5.
    you got that right. big time

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

No doubt. I really didn't think the Falcons would lose but I wasn't going to do something stupid and back them ML or -10 when I kept seeing all the teasers and parlays that had the Falcons in them.

I'm sure Vegas cleaned up with this one.

ridims

made a mint on totals to. lots of majority of bets on overs but unders cashed

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    What people aren't talking about is that if the Falcons lose tonight, their season is as good as done ALREADY (no way in Hell they win the NFC South and the second place in the NFC West will already lock up one of the Wild Card spots with the other one going to second place in the NFC North if the Falcons lose tonight), the coach will DESERVE TO LOSE HIS JOB, and Tony Gonzalez may as well walk on home.

I have only lived in Atlanta for a few months, but I know the atmosphere around here when it comes to football. Too many people in the Tri-State area and stuff are just shitting on the Falcons.

Falcons breakdown: an average defense, low-quality DB’s (but they have had over a week to get their shit together), a legit top 5 QB (and when Brady, Brees, and Peyton retire, Ryan and Rodgers will shoot for top QB EVERY SINGLE YEAR), debatedly the best TE in the NFL (it is either Gonzalez or Graham), a freak of a wide receiver in Julio Jones (a top 5 WR) and another really good one in White.

Jets breakdown: an overrated rookie QB, a WR in Holmes who plays fairly well when he is not bitching about his foot, and an above average defense.

The Falcons are playing this game tonight like it is a college football game. They HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME. If they lose it will be 3 losses in a row, 2 losses in a row at home, and a loss to the Jets.

Don’t forget who some people are thinking may win this game….THE DAMN, PATHETIC NY JETS. I mean it is the Jets! If the Falcons lose to the Jets, the Falcons are done for the season and there may very well be rioting.

Too many people shit on the Falcons all of the time. They played great last year and every week they were getting trashed.

Try real hard to convince yourself that betting on the Jets is ever a good move.
    Great write up.

Just cause a team needs to win....don't mean anything. Never does, never will. Everyone needs to win.

First 1234