mBULLETo
    mBULLETo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I've hit 9 out 10 on a parlay. Which way do I hedge tomorrow night??

Ok this weekend I have hit 9/10 in a parlay, with Atlanta ml tomorrow night being the 10th pick. You can see my picks on twitter @mBULLETo follow me or just check it to ensure this is legit. Anyways do I hedge NYJ ml +375 or NYJ +10 to make sure I cash a big check this weekend? Looking for thoughts guys, thanks!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Jets ML because its cheaper....no way is Atlanta going 1-4 but you have to play if safe in case Ryan goes down or something. I had a $500 parlay including Colts +7.5 and Denver ML coming into today and had to play Indy and Sea w/Dallas just in case.

mBULLETo

My picks for this parlay where:

SMU+4
    Tulane+3
    Rice+3
    GB ml
    DEN ml
    IND+3
    CAR ARZ under
    KC TEN over
    PHI NYG over
    and ATL ml

mBULLETo

Jets ml is what I have been considering to be the best option! Anyone disagree please respond or if you like that at least throw up a thumbs up or something lol. thanks

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Atlanta will win bro!!

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

atl wont lose

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I wonder if ATL can win by 10pts. But ATL ml, I think there is no problem.
    If one has ATL -10 in parlay, I think the better way is to play NYJ +10 and ML.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Don't hedge or if you feel like absolutely must, take the chance and wait till ATL get up early and then Live bet at +13 or +17 and try to hit both. If I had ATL ML I wouldn't think about hedging though.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    Don't hedge or if you feel like absolutely must, take the chance and wait till ATL get up early and then Live bet at +13 or +17 and try to hit both. If I had ATL ML I wouldn't think about hedging though.
    Why even gamble? Basically all he has to lay is 20% of his winnings to guarantee he gets 80% of the parlay (rounding). What is the point of risking it unless he doesn't need the money?

Will never get why people who need the money take a 10 team parlay on different days if they need advice on hedging? Just take the 9 team parlay if you are going to be worried. They are already paying a VIG because they did that.

Only time it makes sense if you have a 16 team parlay, because you get true odds then unlike if you get a 15 team parlay.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-07-13 at 02:13 AM.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Hedge with Jets ML. Whatever happens you'll have money in the bank.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

9/10 parlay? holy cow the payout is what 150k? lucky bitch! congrats man

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Play Jets +10 for 1/3 of what you will win if Atlanta wins and your 10 team parlay comes in. If Jets cover but lose (very good chance by the way), then you get a bonus. Worse case scenario, you lock in profit if Jets win outright. It's pro football......anything can happen and will. Seems like every year on MNF there is a double digit dog that wins a game on the road. You've been fortunate to get to this fork in the road, don't risk walking away with nothing. Atlanta is not a confident team and the Jets have a good enough defense to hang around.