C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Richard Sherman is white trash

Biggest ****** in the league and he always brags that he went to Stanford like he is smart or something.

He scored a 990 on the SAT, then retook it and got a 1060. If he wasn't black and didn't play football he would have trouble getting into even an average state school with those numbers.

The only reason he got into Stanford is because he played football. Once he got there he majored in Communications. Ohhhhhh I see a real genius there! So then after 4 years of his world class Stanford education he brags about, he takes the Wonderlic and gets a 24 which isn't anything special. Ryan Leaf got a 27 and most people would agree he's pretty stupid. T-Sizzle Terrell Suggs can't even speak English and he got a 31. Most starting QB's score considerably higher; Aaron Rdgers 35, Colin Kaepernick 37, Tony Romo 37, Andrew Luck 37, Eli Manning 39, Alex Smith 40, Blaine Gabbart 42.

So next time you hear this circus clown brag that he went to Stanford and that he's "smart" realize it is all a sham. He is every bit the street ****** he pretends he isn't. With that big of a mouth, and that small of a frame this guy is destined to end up in a wheel chair for life.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

You sound pretty salty...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

.....And what is the point of this thread?

I don't care what he eats for lunch or what his favorite TV show is. As long as he plays good corner work he's fine in my book.

good_money
    good_money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

lol c gold made me laugh!~!1

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    .....And what is the point of this thread?

I don't care what he eats for lunch or what his favorite TV show is. As long as he plays good corner work he's fine in my book.
    He's a good corner but a complete ******. Ayyyyy went to Stanford, I'm smart. Ayyyyy went to Stanford, I'm smart.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Well I'm sure compared to his relatives he is probably a genius, he just needs to tone that down out side of his family reunion.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Salty indeed

But Sherman (along with Suh) are two of the dumbest people in sports anywhere

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

C-Gold, who is your white CB that you can root for?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Still rooting for Sehorn.

C-Gold

Who is your favorite black QB? Are you a Cam Newton guy or do you like Geno Smith?

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I don't know what C-Gold talking about, but I knew for sure he played bad last Sunday vs the Colts.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Who is your favorite black QB? Are you a Cam Newton guy or do you like Geno Smith?
    RW is very good, his biggest problem is lack of talent to throw to, watch out when he gets Percy and his o-line back from injury. CK will be amazing when he gets Crabtree and Manningham back.

C-Gold

RW is very good, his biggest problem is lack of talent to throw to. CK will be amazing when he gets Crabtree and Manningham back.
    Pretty ignorant statement considering the guy averages under 200 yards per game. Yes he "wins" because he has a stacked team around him. Trent Dilfer "wins". Vince Young "won ugly" and now nobody wants him. Tim Tebow wins. Shaun King won when he had 9 pro bowlers behind him.

CK has some skills but he has to put it all together. He appears to have regressed early in the year. CK also has white parents and is a redneck who grew up in Wisconsin.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lol here we go again with the under 200 yards....

slacker00

Pretty ignorant statement considering the guy averages under 200 yards per game. Yes he "wins" because he has a stacked team around him. Trent Dilfer "wins". Vince Young "won ugly" and now nobody wants him. Tim Tebow wins. Shaun King won when he had 9 pro bowlers behind him.

CK has some skills but he has to put it all together. He appears to have regressed early in the year. CK also has white parents and is a redneck who grew up in Wisconsin.
    RW shattered Peyton's rookie QB record for TDs with 30 total TDs last year. I'll take TDs over yards any day. This year behind a tattered o-line, RW is averaging over 300 yards per game if you add his rushing yards which I know you won't, but it's still a fact. I'll reiterate that RW is working with some fairly average receiving weapons as well, remember many of these other stud QBs have all-pro type guys to throw to. As far as CK, I agree that he's got a lot of growing to do on the mental side, but that makes his potential even that much more stunning.

C-Gold

RW shattered Peyton's rookie QB record for TDs with 30 total TDs last year. I'll take TDs over yards any day. This year behind a tattered o-line, RW is averaging over 300 yards per game if you add his rushing yards which I know you won't, but it's still a fact. I'll reiterate that RW is working with some fairly average receiving weapons as well, remember many of these other stud QBs have all-pro type guys to throw to. As far as CK, I agree that he's got a lot of growing to do on the mental side, but that makes his potential even that much more stunning.
    Do you really want to compare Peyton Manning to Russell Wilson?

The Rules of the NFL are different, different NFL ERA. Now you have guys like Matt Stafford putting up Dan Marino numbers. Matt Stafford couldn't be Dan Marino's ball boy.

Peyton Manning took over for the worst team in the league, he was the #1 pick. Russell Wilson took over for an improving 7-9 team with a defense and run game. Plus his yards don't match his TD total.

There you go complaining that the poor black QB has crappy receivers. Awwww poor Russell Wilson. It is sooooo unfair that he doesn't have the #1 defense, a running game, an offensive line AND receivers. If he fails like all the other black QB's it will be because his racist GM didn't give him what he needed to win LOL.

slacker00

Do you really want to compare Peyton Manning to Russell Wilson?

The Rules of the NFL are different, different NFL ERA. Now you have guys like Matt Stafford putting up Dan Marino numbers. Matt Stafford couldn't be Dan Marino's ball boy.

Peyton Manning took over for the worst team in the league, he was the #1 pick. Russell Wilson took over for an improving 7-9 team with a defense and run game. Plus his yards don't match his TD total.

There you go complaining that the poor black QB has crappy receivers. Awwww poor Russell Wilson. It is sooooo unfair that he doesn't have the #1 defense, a running game, an offensive line AND receivers. If he fails like all the other black QB's it will be because his racist GM didn't give him what he needed to win LOL.
    I'm happy to compare a rookie Peyton to a rookie RW, RW wins. Actually RW's good defense stunts his passing stats playing kill the clock.

C-Gold

I'm happy to compare a rookie Peyton to a rookie RW, RW wins. Actually RW's good defense stunts his passing stats playing kill the clock.
    Peyton Mannings team won 10 more games in year 2 than year 1. You can't compare passing stats in 1998 to passing stats in 2012 after the rules change.

Odds are that in 5 years Russell Wilson will be a backup QB on somebodies roster. I'll bet that pisses you off.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

make tells me! what is name of charger make announce analisis for the espn? make the study university in ivy league but have the intelligents as the fishes have the wings

is truth wilson not is good. is illusion. if make watch on colts-seahawks is easy make determinations. luck is so much good. so much impress! wilson make win lottery. coach carrol make wins for victories with good teams, but make donkey as quarterback. not have the top horse as quarterback. sanchez, palmer, wilson. is the history.

and! nows have the solution. what is future of seahawks? make great team but never make wins for superbowls. is truth.

slacker00

Peyton Mannings team won 10 more games in year 2 than year 1. You can't compare passing stats in 1998 to passing stats in 2012 after the rules change.

Odds are that in 5 years Russell Wilson will be a backup QB on somebodies roster. I'll bet that pisses you off.
    In 5 years, RW will have a ring or two, I KNOW that pisses YOU off. In 5 years, Peyton will be done with no more rings for him.

Sarunas

In 5 years, RW will have a ring or two, I KNOW that pisses YOU off. In 5 years, Peyton will be done with no more rings for him.

no and nevers! in the ends what make happens? quarterback make all differences! wilson never make win on ring

in the world of the physics is same. as in the truth in the sport! the coach so much good he make the player. or the player so much good he make the coach

Sarunas

is like the fly make sitting on the chariot! make analisis. not make illusion!

C-Gold

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Peyton on a rhythm to get his 2nd ring this year.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Peyton on a rhythm to get his 2nd ring this year.
    He does this every year, he rolls up huge regular season numbers and then he wilts in the playoffs.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18785

Totally agree, could you imagine all the excuses for Manning if he was missing his left tackle and center? Not to mention no big receiver to throw to. To me Wilson is also more valuable since he only makes 500,000 vs Manning 20 million. Seattle has some money to plug in holes if done right.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

too much mental illness abounds here

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Totally agree, could you imagine all the excuses for Manning if he was missing his left tackle and center? Not to mention no big receiver to throw to. To me Wilson is also more valuable since he only makes 500,000 vs Manning 20 million. Seattle has some money to plug in holes if done right.
    Absolutely. The Peyton apologists cry that he never had talent around him but ignore Peyton's cap # as a factor in that.