LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Both NFL Night Games Moved Against Me, But Still Like Them Both

I bet 49ers -6.5 early in the week and they are now -4 at Bookmaker. No matter though as I do not quite get the Houston love here. I've felt since the beginning of the year that the Texans are overrated, and their 0-4 ATS record is no fluke. The Niners finally went back to what they do best vs. the Rams which is run the football, as they ran for over 200 yards on better than 5.0 yards per carry. This is still a Top 5 team in the NFL as as long as they keep doing running the ball like that, and it also serves the dual purpose of keeping the injury filled defense off the field longer. Yes, Houston leads the NFL in total defense allowing just slightly over 250 yards per game, but it is the breakdown of those yards that should be their downfall here. The Texans lead the league in passing defense, but they are only 21st in run defense allowing 113 rushing yards per game in 4.0 yards per carry. In other words, the Niners should continue to do what they do best.

I bet the Raiders +4.5 and they are now +6 at Bookmaker. The Chargers have played better than many people expected, but I don't think they have done nearly enough to be favored by this much on the road, especially while ranking 30th in the NFL (i.e., 3rd to last) in total defense and 29th in passing defense. Terrelle Pryor is back for the Raiders tonight and he actually looked like an NFL quarterback when he last played vs. the Broncos two weeks ago completing 19-of-28 passes for 281 yards without an interception, and he also benefits from the absence of Dwight Freeney for the Chargers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

I agree with the charger thing but lt sf beating the rams should not factor intoo your capping. Sf is a spent force.

YoumadB
    YoumadB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

49ers are not who we thought they were from last year. 49ers are build similar to seahawks and they shot seahawks down pretty well last week for 3.5 quarters. I expect Texans play all out tonight to redeem for last week lost. Expect a 3 pts matchup either way.
    About SD and Oakland, we saw how Peyton moved the ball against the poor Oak secondary. I expect Rivers to do the same. Can Oak and their limited weapons put enough point on board to keep it close? I anticipated a 7+ points win for SD. Rivers is on fire. The other qb who is hotter is Peyton.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I like both dogs to win outright, Like Houston much more

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profits Titty Warrior and Emily Haines signed this week for Oakland O line pal.

They are a mess there.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i bought hou to 7.5 when it was 6..just think this gm looks a lot like the sea/hou bm..should be a physical ass defensive battle so i thought more than a td was nice, luckily rest of my parlay legs made it..

grabbed over in oak way early in the week..both defenses are bad..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

And like Houston out right and San Diego and a blowout Philip Rivers is playing outstanding

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    And like Houston out right and San Diego and a blowout Philip Rivers is playing outstanding
    I could definitely see some love for Houston outright but the bye week takes away my enthusiasm for that play

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    pryor will keep it interesting as sd d has issues..think he can run around and make plays to moore and streeter...over where it at JJ..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Helped limit the damage after a 1-4 afternoon, still 27-15 YTD in NFL