detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

lions ml +280 strong play

already some threads on this ...

packers have an edge at qb yes , but stafford has more weapons

on defense lions have a pretty big edge

louis delmas is looking like a probowl safety and the pass rush is looking good

big upset today guys

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pack off a bye not looking to fall to far behind in div,,not gonna happen... your squad much tougher at home when they have that fast surface and crowd noise to jump start that dline.. if pack dumb ass coach chooses to abandon the run as he is known to do maybe but if pack continue to run they will control this gm, det run d is soft and that will also slow down the pass rush leaving rodgers to pick apart that suspect secondary... det makes to many dumb mistakes that kill drives and are not efficient enough in the red zone, settling for fgs wont get it done when rodgers gets 7 when he gets in scoring range...should be close but i have it something like 27-23 pack... dont think a undisciplined, poorly coached team is ready to get their 1st win @ Lambeau in like 40 years...ill be all over det when pack visit their house tho...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

looooooooooool, check his nick...

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pack off a bye not looking to fall to far behind in div,,not gonna happen... your squad much tougher at home when they have that fast surface and crowd noise to jump start that dline.. if pack dumb ass coach chooses to abandon the run as he is known to do maybe but if pack continue to run they will control this gm, det run d is soft and that will also slow down the pass rush leaving rodgers to pick apart that suspect secondary... det makes to many dumb mistakes that kill drives and are not efficient enough in the red zone, settling for fgs wont get it done when rodgers gets 7 when he gets in scoring range...should be close but i have it something like 27-23 pack... dont think a undisciplined, poorly coached team is ready to get their 1st win @ Lambeau in like 40 years...ill be all over det when pack visit their house tho...
    Lol you mean Mike "establish the run" Mccarthy? They always fail, get behind, then let Rodgers pass and win. Wish he'd abandon the run sooner, would have another team I'd feel really comfortable picking every week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Lol you mean Mike "establish the run" Mccarthy? They always fail, get behind, then let Rodgers pass and win. Wish he'd abandon the run sooner, would have another team I'd feel really comfortable picking every week.
    as of now they are avg 5.3 ypc which is second best in the league and rushing for 128 a gm which top 10....if you think them abandoning the run would make them a better bet you are crazy, with that oline when they turn 1 dimensional discount double fukk is a sitting duck,..that why they been bounced early the last 2 years in playoffs cause teams are geared up to get after rodgers and dont even worry about the run gm..dont care what kind of faggy league this has turned into you still have to have a effective run gm if only to make defenses respect it..

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    as of now they are avg 5.3 ypc which is second best in the league and rushing for 128 a gm which top 10....if you think them abandoning the run would make them a better bet you are crazy, with that oline when they turn 1 dimensional discount double fukk is a sitting duck,..that why they been bounced early the last 2 years in playoffs cause teams are geared up to get after rodgers and dont even worry about the run gm..dont care what kind of faggy league this has turned into you still have to have a effective run gm if only to make defenses respect it..
    You may be right that they should be less inclined to abandon the run now they've spent their picks on RBs (wish they'd spent some on the Oline), I'm more complaining about McCarthy's mentality - always been a "3-yards in a cloud of dust" guy even in a pass-first league with aaron rodgers, and if you don't see him always running (and predictable, up-the-middle runs) early in the game, I don't know what games you've been watching these past couple years.

Still, little early to hail GB's improved run game as top of the line, 3 games is a small sample-size, and a great running day against the skins doesn't impress me. They did well against the bengals too, but c. 3 ypc against the niners. Imagine they finish the season around 11th.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

im taking the over in this one

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Ill say this..... Not a good bet.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

some stats i came across lionsfan g.bay has won 22 in row at home vs. detroit lions last won there in 1991 last yr. however stafford had 520 yds. passing and megatron had 244 yds. receiving 23 in a row

beringeyy
    beringeyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    Have to agree with wildcorndog for once.

Csimmswin
    Csimmswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    I totally agree... I have GB winning big in this one...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    You may be right that they should be less inclined to abandon the run now they've spent their picks on RBs (wish they'd spent some on the Oline), I'm more complaining about McCarthy's mentality - always been a "3-yards in a cloud of dust" guy even in a pass-first league with aaron rodgers, and if you don't see him always running (and predictable, up-the-middle runs) early in the game, I don't know what games you've been watching these past couple years.

Still, little early to hail GB's improved run game as top of the line, 3 games is a small sample-size, and a great running day against the skins doesn't impress me. They did well against the bengals too, but c. 3 ypc against the niners. Imagine they finish the season around 11th.
    Well, their 4th round pick is starting at LT. They spent their #1 pick in 2010 and 2011 on OT. Just hasn't panned out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy is a Detroit fan so of course he is betting them

They can win but will be hard, they might get outscored

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy is a Detroit fan so of course he is betting them

They can win but will be hard, they might get outscored
    Taking the over, JJGOLD? GB-32ppg, DET-30.5ppg