joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

GB vs DET Over = best bet

over 53.5 for the game looks like a winner

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im probably too scared to play the under but i made it slightly lower than this line...i put it between 49.5-51..clearly ive been wrong before and i get why most ppl like this over but there just some question marks for me and with a total that high it doesnt take a lot going wrong for it to stay under (if just barely).. 1st and foremost while i know pack love to sling it around they have really improved their run gm and it would serve them well to look to establish the run early so det dline cant tee off on a oline they will whip in pass pro.. f pack are using the run gm it stands to reason they will have to score from inside the red zone, granted pack are incredibly efficient in that are but det d has been very stingy only allowing teams to score tds on 38% of red aone trips.. on the other side gb red zone d has been bad but det is just one of those teams that struggle to punch it in, making costly errors in bad moments that result in them settling for 3.. in the end while i certainly dont think it low scoring i see 5-6 tds and 3-4 fgs. clearly 6 tds and 4 fgs gets ya the over but that my absolute high side it think little less more likely...again while that how i feel not like both teams hittting 30+ would shock me but i have it in the low to mid 20s. like 27-24...but really doubt i touch the under unless it gets to like 55.5 so gl..

VenomLugz
    VenomLugz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3063

I agree!