ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Ridley out for Patriots vs bengals

he hasn't done alot this season, but don't let that fool you. He is a great pass blocker and now L Blount will be starting .

It also looks like gronk and amendola will not play and K thompkins is also banged up and A dobson is questionable as well.

Blount is a terrible blocker and Ridley is one of the top rb pass blockers in the nfl

YoumadB
    YoumadB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Bolden will carry the load if Ridley can't go. Bolden have been getting good yards lately. Ridley took a step back this year so far. I still think Pats should still pull out a win in this one.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    he hasn't done alot this season, but don't let that fool you. He is a great pass blocker and now L Blount will be starting .

It also looks like gronk and amendola will not play and K thompkins is also banged up and A dobson is questionable as well.

Blount is a terrible blocker and Ridley is one of the top rb pass blockers in the nfl

Do you just make this info up. Show me a source that says Amendola probaby won't play. I've seen reports saying Gronk likely won't play, but everything I've read points to Amendola suiting up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seems like brady can win with anyone

Bizarre

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by YoumadB View Post
    Bolden will carry the load if Ridley can't go. Bolden have been getting good yards lately. Ridley took a step back this year so far. I still think Pats should still pull out a win in this one.
    Bolden is hurt too, Blount is the only healthy body.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

game will go down to the wire

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Do you just make this info up. Show me a source that says Amendola probaby won't play. I've seen reports saying Gronk likely won't play, but everything I've read points to Amendola suiting up.
    That's what I thought too.

YoumadB
    YoumadB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seems like brady can win with anyone

Bizarre
    Agree ... Can't trust Dalton ...Cant resist Brady and his Uggs ...BB will tame the Bengal with his whip...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Amendola is game-time decision, he will probably only play if he is 100%, no need to rush him if he shows any lingering effects with the team 4-0.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

I said also looks, if they were or weren't playing, i would say so.

If you want to start someone in a fantasy league on a game time decision, then go for it.

Patriots and patriot fans are both losers.