NEW ORLEANS SAINTS @
CHICAGO BEARS

TABLE TALK
Here is battle #1 of an undefeated team. The Saints are hot, especially after their dominating performance against the Dolphins last week. This game should be a shootout, but I see the Saints maintaining their perfect record. Chicago's defense gives up too many yards, and the Saints usually win the turnover battle.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
New Orleans Saints ML

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @
CINCINNATI BENGALS

TABLE TALK
Battle #2 of an undefeated team. This game could go either way. However if the Patriots get back Gronkowski and Amendola this week, there is no question they win and remain undefeated.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
New England Patriots ML

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS @
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

TABLE TALK
Battle #3 of an undefeated team. This game could go either way, and I personally would stay away from it. However, I'd take the Indy points at home if forced. Seattle may walk away having lost their undefeated season.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Indianapolis Colts points

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS @
TENNESSEE TITANS

TABLE TALK
Battle #4 of an undefeated team. Neither team has a defining win yet, having played some of the easier teams so far. This could be a defensive struggle, so I would take the free points at home.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Tennessee Titans points

DENVER BRONCOS @
DALLAS COWBOYS

TABLE TALK
Battle #5 of an undefeated team. The Broncos are the hottest team in football, and there is almost no stopping Peyton Manning. Dallas still can't figure out their identity as a team, and they have never been good playing at home in the new stadium. Normally seven points would seem like a lot here, but the Broncos lowest winning margin is 16 points this season.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Denver Broncos points