Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Why is Jeff Tuel the only other QB on Buffalo's Roster?

Bills are starting a rookie QB who is going to take his fair share of hits throughout the season. Kolb's season is most likely done. Their only other QB on the roster, also happens to be a rookie who got benched last year at Washington State.

I can't even believe Tuel sniffed the NFL, not to mention he has a backup QB.

Bills just set themselves up for failure here. Two rookies QB's, one who was an undrafted.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

He just threw a pick 6.

I don't understand how some of these teams keep so many crap QBs, while a guy like Vince Young is sitting at home. He had a great preseason but Green Bay somehow fired him? He is better than a bunch of starters IMO.

Speedy88

Just poor job by Bills front office. You can't have two rookie QB's. Just doesn't work. When Kolb went down I was really surprised they didn't bring in a veteran.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Fukk it note to self never bet a game with 2 shit teams with nothing to lose. Had Buff +3.5 but too many crazy variable in this shitfest that nobody had. Punt returns, both starters going down, and Weeden the bum looking like he's at OSU again to win his job back till he loses it again. Fukk it!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Speedy no offense ur a sharp guy but Redskins made it work last year! Granted it's rare and they have better talented guys than Buff has but it did happen once. Just sayin!

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Speedy no offense ur a sharp guy but Redskins made it work last year! Granted it's rare and they have better talented guys than Buff has but it did happen once. Just sayin!
    I meant to say, if you are only going to keep 2 QB's on your active roster, they can't both be rookies. Skins had Grossman last year. But still, RG3 and Kirk Cousins is a little safer than EJ Manuel and an undrafted rookie.

I still can't believe Tuel is in the NFL. I watched this guy for a couple years at WSU. He got benched at WSU, that is how bad he is.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Very true like I said both those guys better than what Bills have to work with. Just breakin ur balls a little you know I respect you!

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Connor Halliday was the better QB on the WSU roster anyhow... Love MY BROWNS 3-0 picking then